The Masked Singer- Season Three

My husband was right about the Swan, but I said 'no way' because she's a better dancer than what was being performed.

Ryan Lochte or Michael Phelps is a good guess for rhino, I think!

I thought Swan was Ali Wong because when she yelled out I love you Ken I thought it totally sounded like her.

No prize for me tonight..I did predict she’d be the one to go though.

Night Angel has to be Kandi Burruss.
ETA maybe I paid a little more attention tonight. But 100% I am sticking with my first guess Trex is JoJo.

Last edited:
I’m all for Joseph Gordon-Levitt for astronaut.
I like the clues for him (weirdly they didn’t mention 3rd Rock from the Sun) but Joseph Gordon-Levitt has a richer tone when he sings and only a very slight twang. He is talented enough that he could be throwing his voice some but I think it sounds more like Hunter Hayes than JGL. He’s definitely my backup guess though.

T-Rex is JoJo Siwa. No one else has that crazy energy.

My 15 & 20 yo DDs don't watch the show but each of them heard T-Rex singing (once live and once when I was watching the recording) and they each said, "Everyone has to know that's JoJo Siwa." Of course, I had no idea who that was. :D Now that I've done a little research, I agree.

My 15 & 20 yo DDs don't watch the show but each of them heard T-Rex singing (once live and once when I was watching the recording) and they each said, "Everyone has to know that's JoJo Siwa." Of course, I had no idea who that was. :D Now that I've done a little research, I agree.
All I know about her is she has dolls sold at Target, and wears giant bows. If it is her, at least I don’t have to feel bad that I didn’t figure her out.

Hunter Hays Astronaut
Trex Jo Jo Siwa
Rhino talking voice sounds like Hulk Hogan. All the flying clues make me think of John Travolta.

No clue who Bella Thorne is

Hunter Hays Astronaut
Trex Jo Jo Siwa
Rhino talking voice sounds like Hulk Hogan. All the flying clues make me think of John Travolta.

No clue who Bella Thorne is

I had no clue who she was either and my daughter said, "Mom!!! She use to be on Disney Channel on the show Shake It Up!!!!" Okaaaaayyyyyyy....still don't know who she is, but I did recognize the name.

Pretty sure the Rhino is Tim Tebow or Ryan Lochte. The 'Free Fallin' clue could be a link to Tom Petty, who was from Gainesville, which is where UF is. That fits both of them.

Night Angel - Debbie Gibson

Astronaut. - Hunter Hayes (did some familiarization since last week). The Mall clue was the clincher - watching his videos to see if his voice matched - lot were Mall performances. And a Mall that wasn’t a shopping mall...

TRex. - Jojo Siwa

Rhino. - Tim Tebow

Being a Missouri girl trying to focus in on Rhino King of Missouri clue.

Astronaut still thinking Hunter Hayes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter