The Masked Singer- Season Three

Ok, so I can't do the whole crazy connect the clues like Ken, lol..... but I just went back and read thru some of the former comments and I don't see where anyone else has said this,,,, Soooooooooooooo what about Drake Bell, for the turtle? He was the voice of the Ultimate Spiderman on Disney XD, and he can sing.

One of the clues was a comic book and it said "the many adventures of shellboy" which made me think of "the many adventures of spiderman".
And he surfs, and a surfboard was a clue.
And, he's not very tall, less than 6 feet for sure.

I say Turtle is Drake Bell!

I read that last line in Kens voice lol

Another Wednesday, more confusion- more guesses

Frog... Omarion

Miss Kitty.. Vanessa Hudgens

Banana .. Bret Michaels. ✔️ 😊

Rhino.. Andy Grammer.

Last edited:

Ok, so I can't do the whole crazy connect the clues like Ken, lol..... but I just went back and read thru some of the former comments and I don't see where anyone else has said this,,,, Soooooooooooooo what about Drake Bell, for the turtle? He was the voice of the Ultimate Spiderman on Disney XD, and he can sing.

One of the clues was a comic book and it said "the many adventures of shellboy" which made me think of "the many adventures of spiderman".
And he surfs, and a surfboard was a clue.
And, he's not very tall, less than 6 feet for sure.

I say Turtle is Drake Bell!

I love this guess, and will def be listening for his voice next time. He was also in the movie Super Hero Movie. That was one of DS’s favorites when he was younger.

I think Frog’s clues point me more toward Bow Wow. Ice Cubes - he was (briefly) in the Ice Cube Movie “All About the Benjamins.” Keyboard - he was on the short-lived show CSI: Cyber.

Happy Masked Singer day!

Miss Kitty.. I’ve changed this one so many times - no different tonight — Anne Hathaway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Rhino.. I think Jenny is right.. Barry Zito (going to listen to one more time before committing

Frog.. I’ll go with Bow Wow - hard to argue with the clues .. lol

Astronaut.. Hunter Hayes ✔️

Night Angel.. no idea 🤷🏻‍♀️

Turtle.. Jesse McCartney

Last edited:

I really didn't like Bow Wow for the frog, his personality just seemed "older" and Bow Wow is early 30's. But after last nights clues, particularly the plate of Buckeyes, along with some of the other Ohio clues, I'm locking in my answer with the Frog is Bow Wow.

And I'm still leaning pretty hard on Drake Bell as the Turtle.

I was very disappointing with the Night Angels performance last night, defiantly not the best ever, as Jenny stated. I have no clue who she is, I know who the internet suspects, but I don't know that person well enough to say yes, or no,,, and I won't speculate.

I'm also still not fully convinced that the Kitty is not Emma Watson. I'm not positive it is her, but I'm also not positive it's not, lol.

The Hubs think the Rhyno is Dave Haywood, from Lady Antebellum, and I think one of the judges guessed him last night. But one of my friends suggested Rhyno is Dave Grohl after last nights clues, and now that has me thinking.... Dave Grohl? Maybe?

Still like Barry Zito for the Rhino

There was a buckeye in the Frog’s clue package, and my sons said BowWow is from Ohio.

I don’t think really think I’m right, but I still like Emma Watson for Kitty. Or Sarah Hyland simply for the Bachelor reference at the start of the show. She is engaged to Wells Adams who is a part of the “Bachelor Nation”.

I really didn't like Bow Wow for the frog, his personality just seemed "older" and Bow Wow is early 30's. But after last nights clues, particularly the plate of Buckeyes, along with some of the other Ohio clues, I'm locking in my answer with the Frog is Bow Wow.

And I'm still leaning pretty hard on Drake Bell as the Turtle.

I was very disappointing with the Night Angels performance last night, defiantly not the best ever, as Jenny stated. I have no clue who she is, I know who the internet suspects, but I don't know that person well enough to say yes, or no,,, and I won't speculate.

I'm also still not fully convinced that the Kitty is not Emma Watson. I'm not positive it is her, but I'm also not positive it's not, lol.

The Hubs think the Rhyno is Dave Haywood, from Lady Antebellum, and I think one of the judges guessed him last night. But one of my friends suggested Rhyno is Dave Grohl after last nights clues, and now that has me thinking.... Dave Grohl? Maybe?
I don't think it is Dave Haywood from Lady Antebellum because the clue package talked about "crashing and burning" playing a "role" you may even "have one of my albums" -- May to me means that Rhino released something on a smaller scale that wasn't widely distributed and it seems like a solo album not a group album. IMO, I also just don't think the tone of Rhino's voice matches that of Dave Haywood's.

Just throwing this out there...what about someone from Big Time Rush for the Turtle?
Any clues in particular that you think supports this idea? I'd have to go back and look at the clues again.

I guess the strongest clue to Turtle being Jesse McCartney was the “Don’t Rave Ever At My School - Turtle” -- possible DREAM ST reference. The Clock times too matching to area codes that are associated with where he has lived.

But, I feel like the tone of his voice doesn't match when I listen to Jesse McCarney's music and compare to clips from the Masked Singer back-to-back.

Still like Barry Zito for the Rhino

There was a buckeye in the Frog’s clue package, and my sons said BowWow is from Ohio.

I don’t think really think I’m right, but I still like Emma Watson for Kitty. Or Sarah Hyland simply for the Bachelor reference at the start of the show. She is engaged to Wells Adams who is a part of the “Bachelor Nation”.

I caught that Bachelor reference and it made me think (again) that it could be Sarah Hyland. The other thing that makes me think it could be her is that Kitty is almost always sitting for at least a portion of her performance every week. I remember reading one time that due to Sarah's health condition, standing for long periods of time is difficult for her and that they had to film around that on Modern Family. Many of her scenes were written so that she could be sitting or leaning on something or if she was standing, it was a quick scene for her or she just walked through the room. Though that may have been before her kidney transplant(s). I would also imagine that the Kitty costume would be heavy and difficult for her to stand in for long periods of time. I know she can sing really well and has done numerous recordings over the years. My husband walked through the room while DD and I were watching The Masked Singer on Wednesday and it happened to be while Kitty was performing and without me even saying who I thought it might be, he said, "That sounds like the oldest daughter on Modern Family." I'm not sure....but I do think it could be her.

Any clues in particular that you think supports this idea? I'd have to go back and look at the clues again.

I guess the strongest clue to Turtle being Jesse McCartney was the “Don’t Rave Ever At My School - Turtle” -- possible DREAM ST reference. The Clock times too matching to area codes that are associated with where he has lived.

But, I feel like the tone of his voice doesn't match when I listen to Jesse McCarney's music and compare to clips from the Masked Singer back-to-back.

No, it just popped in my head during the performance. Big clocks, chips and salsa, really nothing. You are probably right about Jesse McCartney.

Really? My husband is not very familiar with Jesse McCartney’s music, he mostly knows him as Terrence from the Tinker Bell movies. When I played “Beautiful Soul” for my husband he was like “Oh, yeah, that’s definitely who turtle is.”

We were so sure it was JTT. *pout*

Rhino- no idea, but I think i'll recognize the person once I see him. Voice has a familiarity to it. I'd be surprised if it's the guy from Lady A, though.

Night Angel - also pretty clueless. Monica? Naomi Campbell? Someone from TLC?

Frog- DH says Jazzy Jeff, for some reason Urkel popped into my head.

Kitty- I like Sarah Hyland, her face is in my head the whole time she's singing. But I could see Emma Roberts as well.

Turtle- Not sure. Also a familiar tone to his voice. Someone pop that wants to shed the image. I think he'll win.

I'm not having as much fun watching this anymore since I have absolutely no guesses of my own, and a lot of the main guesses are people I've never heard of or am really unfamiliar with, lol. My only sort of guess is that Night Angel is someone from TLC.

I also don't know where Jenny was coming from when she said this was Night Angel's best performance, much less the best of the series?? I thought her previous performance was WAY better, and as for best of the series, my opinion: Chris Daughtry, Someone You Loved. :love:

The stars on this show are veering into Dancing With the Stars caliber folk. Has-been A-listers and current B-D listers. It's still interesting, but heck the original Korean show managed to get friggin' RYAN REYNOLDS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter