The Masked Singer- Season Three

For the turtle -- The Buckeyes that were shown are from a local Chocolate Maker in the Cleveland area called Malley's. This is the best chocolate in the area. Is Bow Wow form the Cleveland area? I don't know who he is.

For Kittie -- My husband and I think it might be Emily Clarke. She played Darnarys (how ever it is spelled) on Game of Thrones. The first episode she wore contacts. She was having a hard time with them so after that episode she didn't wear them. SO this could be the 2 different colored eyes. Also in the clues this past week it had a dragon. Thinking this is a reference to the mother of dragons on Game of Thrones. It also showed a dinosaur. I know she has done something with Jurassic Park. Also, not sure if this was a clue at some point but she had brain surgery while on Game of Thrones. Before this past week I thought it was Sarah Hyland as well.

They've been doing reruns on Tuesday nights. The new shows are on Wednesdays.

I only remembered that it was Tuesday after I posted! 🤣😂🤣. #quarentinelife

These days it’s a good day when I don’t have to refer to the home screen on my phone to figure out what month/day it is. 🙄

I only remembered that it was Tuesday after I posted! 🤣😂🤣. #quarentinelife

These days it’s a good day when I don’t have to refer to the home screen on my phone to figure out what month/day it is. 🙄

I hear ya! I have to look at the day on my pill container (and compare it to the dog's pill container to make sure we're on the same day) to figure out what day it is. There is a local FB group that I follow and they post the day and date every day. One day last week they accidentally posted the wrong day/date! :D I commented that other sources were claiming that today was XXXday and XXX date. The owner of the page laughed and made the correction. :D It truly feels like Groundhog Day.

I hear ya! I have to look at the day on my pill container (and compare it to the dog's pill container to make sure we're on the same day) to figure out what day it is. There is a local FB group that I follow and they post the day and date every day. One day last week they accidentally posted the wrong day/date! :D I commented that other sources were claiming that today was XXXday and XXX date. The owner of the page laughed and made the correction. :D It truly feels like Groundhog Day.

Exactly like groundhog day!!

Ok.. Wednesday night - this time I checked. lol

Frog.. Bow Wow

Miss Kitty... Vanessa Hudgens. - Was also in the live tv version of Rent - and tonight I could hear that voice... from Rent.

Rhino.. Barry Zito

Night Angel..

Turtle.. Jesse McCartney

Well... I sure didn’t see that one coming 😳
Never even considered the person eliminated

Last edited:

I had never heard of her, but that's ok, I don't really watch much tv! She clearly has a great voice! I have to say though, I loved loved loved the aftershow! Loved seeing Donny and loved the duet. So much fun!

I thought from day 1 that the Night Angel was Kandi Burruss. As the weeks go by, I get more convinced. But ... take that with a grain of salt, I've only gotten one guess right the entire 3 seasons. HAH

I thought from day 1 that the Night Angel was Kandi Burruss. As the weeks go by, I get more convinced. But ... take that with a grain of salt, I've only gotten one guess right the entire 3 seasons. HAH
Even Andy Cohen thinks Night Angel is Kandi. And when he asked her about it on Watch What Happens Live @ Home, her “no” was “look they’ve thought someone was me on every season and I’ve never talked about it so I’m not talking about it” so... I think we’re right. I made my husband watch the clip since he doesn’t watch WWHL or and Housewives shows and he was like “Yeah I guess I agree with you now” lol

It took me a moment to remember where I knew Jackie from. America's Got Talent for those who do not know.

Turtle- Jesse McCarthy
Night Angel- Monica
Frog- Bow Wow

Rhino- I still not sure. I hope it is not Jason Alden. If it is his clue package this week just rubbed me the wrong way, than again almost all of his interviews do.

Fun Fact: I knew this before masked singer, but I will put in spoiler tags just in case:
Both Tim McGraw and Garth Brooks each have 3 daughters. Would it not be swell for Rhino to be Garth Brooks?

Rhino is singing a Tim McGraw song, definitely not him! It isn't any country singer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter