The most beautiful US state?

karenbaco

DIS Veteran
Of all the states I have seen so far in the US I have to say that Utah is the most beautiful in my opinion. I used to love FL the most until I went there. It is amazing!! I went on a trip to Vegas and we rented a car and traveled to Zion National park, and did an atv tour through the Mohave desert and the mountains. The most breathtaking views ever. We also visited the Grand Canyon and Red Rock Canyon both also gorgeous. What in your opinion is the most beautiful US state?

I haven't been to enough states to actually give one the title of "most beautiful," but I was in Colorado last week and it was pretty breathtaking.

my beautiful is not the traditional beautiful, what excites me is neon, concrete and steel. So I defer to cities, NY, Chicago and Vegas

Texas, because you essentially have several states in one. Forests and lakes, mountains, deserts, the hill country, beaches, prairie, the Valley with the palm trees and tropical weather...We've got plenty to choose from.

my beautiful is not the traditional beautiful, what excites me is neon, concrete and steel. So I defer to cities, NY, Chicago and Vegas
I was going to say something similar...I'm a city-slicker and find San Francisco and San Diego more beautiful even than Honolulu.

I haven't been to enough of them to say which is the most beautiful but if the ones I have been to my favourites are:
Hawaii
Oregon ....specifically the Oregon Coast
Alaska
Vermont ( well New England in general) in the Fall

I've not yet been but I've seen pictures for Olympic national park in Washington state and they are the most beautiful forests and landscapes. It's definitely somewhere I have to go someday.

I have a friend that has lived in Colorado, Alaska, Montana and now Texas. Each of the four places she was told repeatedly how lucky she was to have moved to the most beautiful state in the nation. She smiles and nods.
Lots of happy state pride out there. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter