The Most EPIC Pre-Trip Report - Group PTR for 2019!! List of TRIP REPORTS added

How should we spend a girls night out in WDW?

• Jellyrolls

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • Yehaw Bob

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Disney Springs

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Monorail Bar Crawl

Votes: 100 51.3%
  • Lounge at AKL

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Raglan Road

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Watch Avengers 4

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Happily Ever After Dessert Party (no booze)

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Illuminations Dessert Party

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • I'm tired I think I'll sleep...

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
I'm still way behind but I am up to page 16 now! Which is resort posting. I guess I'm #ArielPoppingatFQ because Pop one night (since SW cancelled my arrival flight - twice - and we have to come in the night before) and 2 nights at POFQ...which I have never stayed at and always wanted to. Wahoo!
Yes, I'm quoting myself! I posted this in the FB group, but no more Pop! Finally after multiple checks a day, every day, I found a ressie for the first night at POFQ. So we are staying put.

And now I am all caught up! Figured I'd post some plans. After our arrival flight got cancelled twice, we are now flying on the same plane as @pepperandchips and her better half ;) on May 2! I haven't flown in 11.5 years, so this will be interesting. I had to take a half day off of work to make the 6:45pm flight. My parents are watching our two hellions...amen! Arrival 8:15pm. I'm assuming it will take us an hour or so to get to the hotel using ME. Does this sound right? We are getting our own bags so will that make it longer? Once we get our stuff in the room, we will hit the boat to DS (how late does it run, anyone have any idea?) and probably hit up a few bars, maybe a QS (Polite Pig) and Jock Lindsay's. Then back to POFQ for bed.

Friday, May 3 DS. I love my Disney shopping, drinking, and eating. I have lots of items I would like to try - Dole Whip Froscato anyone? - and we have a Boathouse ressie at 12:15 with some friends of Chad. Probably head back to POFQ to rest, if time, and/or change, then to the Poly for Trader Sam's and Ohana. Then wherever the crew takes us after (Geyser Point sounds great).

Sat, May 4 Epcot all day. We have some Future World FPs and plans for the AM then WS for the rest of the time. We actually did book a ressie at Via Napoli because my picky husband wants to make sure he won't be starving that night. Its sometime around 5:30. Then the Illuminations Cruise and whatever else. We may head back and hit up Scat Cat's or go where the group takes us.

Sun, May 5 Cali Grill Brunch then heading home at 4 (ME will get us at 1pm as far as I know). Then it is back to reality until June 8-16 for our big, long trip with the boys!

7 days! Wahoo!

Hey guys! Remember me? :wave:I don't even remember the last time I was on the boards (I know, shame on me!).

I can't believe this entire trip started last July when I was sleep deprived and working night shift and pitched this idea...I love what it has become, and I am so excited that we're now so close! I can't wait to meet you all!

I can't believe this entire trip started last July when I was sleep deprived and working night shift and pitched this idea...I love what it has become, and I am so excited that we're now so close! I can't wait to meet you all!

It's so hard to believe it will be here in a just a few days! Well, for some of you it is already here! You need to have more sleep deprived and working night shift ideas! They are inspiring!

Can't wait to meet you all in 6 short days!

I think “Some Steves Allowed” should be the name of EVERYONE’s DR/TR just to confuse everyone :rotfl:
lol! I love this for our hash tag even though my kids say I'm too hold to use hash tags :P

Arrival 8:15pm. I'm assuming it will take us an hour or so to get to the hotel using ME. Does this sound right?
Once you're ON ME it'll be less than an hour but from the time you step off the plane, get your luggage, wait for your bus and then arrive, at least an hour and possibly more. We took a Lyft in Feb. and it was only $40 and a 25 minute ride. As much as I enjoy riding ME I have a feeling this will be our new mode of transport from MCO to our resort from now on.....I'll take ME next week but Steve will do Lyft and he's already stated we'll do Lyft in July lol

Then wherever the crew takes us after (Geyser Point sounds great).
Yes, be there or be SQUARE!

I remember the night you messaged about this and I'm so glad you had the idea! Can't wait to meet you and Luke :hug:

Once you're ON ME it'll be less than an hour but from the time you step off the plane, get your luggage, wait for your bus and then arrive, at least an hour and possibly more. We took a Lyft in Feb. and it was only $40 and a 25 minute ride. As much as I enjoy riding ME I have a feeling this will be our new mode of transport from MCO to our resort from now on.....I'll take ME next week but Steve will do Lyft and he's already stated we'll do Lyft in July lol
Yeh, I almost wish I had picked an earlier flight when SW cancelled the second time and just took the whole day off, but hindsight is 20/20. In any case, we will probably play it all by ear. We can always hang at the resort and hit up Scat Cats if needed...or go to POR to River Roost. But when I was looking at the DS map there are several spots that are open for "late night dining" Thurs-Sat so I think we will have options if we want. I'll let Chad know the Uber situation if we decided we need to get there sooner. Thanks!

Yes, be there or be SQUARE!
For sure!

D32091AF-CB45-4301-80E9-CE892A3359D7.jpeg 9CA61C7D-5C47-40BD-9E7D-D91D98712A14.jpeg

It has begun...

Greetings from WDW! A few of us have arrived early to kick off EPIC festivities. Don’t worry we won’t burn the place down!

I’m trying to take it easy before all the activities begin but of course I want to do everything, LOL.

Here’s a little teaser of us and @Lesley Wake and @Malia78 at Epcot Dapper Day on Sunday!

See everyone else real soon!

Will be living vicariously through all of you on this fabulous trip! I so wish I could have been there but everything happens for a reason. If I had have booked, I would have had to cancel as I was diagnosed with both open angle and narrow angle glaucoma on the 3rd of April and am having surgery this coming Friday. It is day surgery and I am sure I will recover easily. The only thing is that I wouldn't feel comfortable traveling out of the country until I get the all clear from my ophthalmologist at my follow up appointment on May 10th.

Next Epic trip, I will be there will bells on!

Susan I just saw this. Hope everything went well. Fingers crossed for the nest Epic trip.

Susan I just saw this. Hope everything went well. Fingers crossed for the nest Epic trip.
Aww, thanks so much! I have my follow up appointment this afternoon so am hoping for a good result. The surgery itself went really well. Thanks for your good wishes! I will be on the next Epic trip for sure and hope you will be too! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter