The Most Outrageous Things to do on a Cruise Ship

I will change the subject......
Back in the mid 80's me and a friend went on a weekend cruise, I don't even remember the cruise line.
Anyway, we docked in the Bahamas and a Bahamian man got on the ship and was on the pool deck asking for quarters to jump from the bow of the ship. He made a handful of change from some people, put it in his mouth and jumped!
First, that he could just walk on the ship, second he really jumped from the ship!

I will change the subject......
Back in the mid 80's me and a friend went on a weekend cruise, I don't even remember the cruise line.
Anyway, we docked in the Bahamas and a Bahamian man got on the ship and was on the pool deck asking for quarters to jump from the bow of the ship. He made a handful of change from some people, put it in his mouth and jumped!
First, that he could just walk on the ship, second he really jumped from the ship!
I went on a cruise in the 90's and some crew from a ship docked next to us took us on a tour of their ship. I think security was more lax back then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter