The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

I might have a few goblets full :) I think everyone here is willing to help, though, if you need someone specific.
Do take my word: The one who plays the magic card can make everyone pass their cards down to the next person. If you have uno and the person next to you has a magic card...you're toast. But you also know the color of their card, so you can convince everyone else to change it before his or her turn is up again. It's simply impassible to win.

I might have a few goblets full :) I think everyone here is willing to help, though, if you need someone specific.
Do take my word: The one who plays the magic card can make everyone pass their cards down to the next person. If you have uno and the person next to you has a magic card...you're toast. But you also know the color of their card, so you can convince everyone else to change it before his or her turn is up again. It's simply impassible to win.

Lol. I'm totally going to play that game now.

Okay. Well, and anybody can jump in with advice if they have some to offer, there's a person who hasn't exactly been my friend, but we've kind of sort of moved past our issues, except we haven't spoken since the school year started. I think that he's afraid of me, maybe, and I want to tell him that he doesn't have to avoid me, because I don't want this person out of my life, but I'm afraid that it's going to be too awkward because we used to argue A LOT.

Lol. I'm totally going to play that game now. Okay. Well, and anybody can jump in with advice if they have some to offer, there's a person who hasn't exactly been my friend, but we've kind of sort of moved past our issues, except we haven't spoken since the school year started. I think that he's afraid of me, maybe, and I want to tell him that he doesn't have to avoid me, because I don't want this person out of my life, but I'm afraid that it's going to be too awkward because we used to argue A LOT.

DO IT!!! It's terribly annoying, but oh so humorous at the same time.

This shouldn't be too hard, since you're a great person: Since you said he might be afraid of you, I think you should try just being kind. That's all. Show him you aren't mad, that you do want him around, and that you care. Even if only by saying hi. Kindness dominates all!

DO IT!!! It's terribly annoying, but oh so humorous at the same time.

This shouldn't be too hard, since you're a great person: Since you said he might be afraid of you, I think you should try just being kind. That's all. Show him you aren't mad, that you do want him around, and that you care. Even if only by saying hi. Kindness dominates all!

I'm pretty sure he's afraid of me a little. He kind of trembles whenever he has to talk to me.

I am in so much trouble, I'm in music for the first time in years

I. Know. NOTHING.

Our teacher's up there talking about cords and scales and I'm just like I don't even know the notes

We have to do a guitar section, I can't play guitar correctly with my crooked finger, oh well...

I am in so much trouble, I'm in music for the first time in years I. Know. NOTHING. Our teacher's up there talking about cords and scales and I'm just like I don't even know the notes We have to do a guitar section, I can't play guitar correctly with my crooked finger, oh well...

You'll learn I promise! I'm in women's glee which is a beginner chorus at my school. We learn scales and chords and notes all the time. It just takes practice and learning! Have fun :)

You'll learn I promise! I'm in women's glee which is a beginner chorus at my school. We learn scales and chords and notes all the time. It just takes practice and learning! Have fun :)
I'm in music right now and am so confused, I had to ask what everything was XD we already have a quiz tomorrow over notes, guitar strings, parts of the guitar, etc.

I just have a lot of homework to do, and I know I should really do it, but I really just don't want to.

Last night I had a dream that I found out that one of the characters from one of my books was actually a real person, like in Stranger Than Fiction. And I met her and she was just like how I characterized her and so I was kinda excited but I was also worried about the fact that she wasn't just all my creation, ya know... But she acted like she knew me really well (she'd be five years younger than me) and kept hugging me and stuff but then she got a haircut and I got really frustrated because I didn't TELL her she could get a haircut, and I liked her better with long hair and I was mad because she was defying my author-ness...

Dreams. Fun stuff.

Hey guys! I haven't been on here in a loong time, like for a year. Jk actually for a month, I'm just making a stupid cheesy new year joke.

I have nothing to say tbh. So... how were everyone's days today I guess.

So I got really bored Saturday and because I had just watched the Phantom of the Opera 25th anniversary DVD, I decided to do an analysis of the main trio...
It was fourteen pages.
Oh, dear.

Hey guys! I haven't been on here in a loong time, like for a year. Jk actually for a month, I'm just making a stupid cheesy new year joke.

I have nothing to say tbh. So... how were everyone's days today I guess.

My day has been okay. I should be studying hard. And technically I am, but I'm finished now.

I'm reading many books, Blood of Olympus now. Even though I should technically read the book my AP teacher assigned us, but Nessie has been stupid and hasn't gotten it yet.

Just uploaded the prologue to my book on Wattpad and I'm super nervous and excited about it!! PM me if you want my username, I'd love for some of you to check it out!

And expeditioneverest, I am jealous beyond belief. I didn't even go out of the house today.

My day went good. We went to all four Disney theme parks in one day! Talk about awesomeness!

:0)
I just sorta sat around all day.

Just uploaded the prologue to my book on Wattpad and I'm super nervous and excited about it!! PM me if you want my username, I'd love for some of you to check it out! And expeditioneverest, I am jealous beyond belief. I didn't even go out of the house today.

What's your book about?

:0)
I just sorta sat around all day.

What's your book about?

It's called Sure Uncertainty, it's a modern day retelling of the Shakespeare play The Comedy of Errors. It's basically about two sets of identical twins who were separated at birth (who happen to have the same name) and they end up at the same school without knowing and keep getting mixed up for each other... It's hard to summarize without being super confusing sorry :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter