The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

Hey guys so this isn't disney related at all but I fell going up the stairs on my bus and hit my head. I was feeling dizzy on the bus on the way home and my head hurts severely, I see double vision, I feel dizzy. I don't know if I have a concussion but my parents will probably say I am faking. Any experience with concussions?

Hey guys so this isn't disney related at all but I fell going up the stairs on my bus and hit my head. I was feeling dizzy on the bus on the way home and my head hurts severely, I see double vision, I feel dizzy. I don't know if I have a concussion but my parents will probably say I am faking. Any experience with concussions?

Well, you could look concussions up on WebMD, they're a reliable source for illness and injuries. I myself am not familiar with concussion symptoms, though I have fainted once before.

Sorry I've been extinct

I've been so busy

And now I'm in Cleveland for softball this weekend and then I might get this rare thing called free time

Just watched the Gravity Falls season 1 finale! It was SO COOL how they fit everything together, like from previous episodes and stuff. I am seriously loving this show so much, who cares that it's a kids' cartoon?!

Well hi. Technically you don't have to post here, it doesn't matter where you post, but if you're a teen and you want to talk to teens, the teen board would be the place to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter