• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

(double post, but...)

0nxvcowtywc9jgi8.png

I meant to edit that post and say pretty much the same thing but OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG character twist! (even though I have a theory but still)

Yay, have fun! I go back in 3 days :cool1:
I am worried for the Cipher wheel people and the theme song was one major headache :D

That's awesome! Oh wow you're turning 16 already? That's gotta be cool! (I saw your countdown)

I am worried for the Cipher wheel people and the theme song was one major headache :D

That's awesome! Oh wow you're turning 16 already? That's gotta be cool! (I saw your countdown)
I thought the opening was cool. I would tell you my theory, but I don't want to spoil anything for anyone else.

Yeah, in December, but my birthday is around Christmas and Disney is crazy busy during winter break. It'll be alittle busy when I'm going because of NJ teacher convention, but it won't be as busy.

Um, hi, please don't hate me for disappearing...

Also, might be going back to Disney in February, really exciting...

Why would anyone hate you? I diappeared a while back and everyone was very welcoming, so yay, you're back! :) :) :)

That is exciting, yay!

I thought the opening was cool. I would tell you my theory, but I don't want to spoil anything for anyone else.

Yeah, in December, but my birthday is around Christmas and Disney is crazy busy during winter break. It'll be alittle busy when I'm going because of NJ teacher convention, but it won't be as busy.
Can you PM me? I love hearing theories~

No hate at all! Welcome back! That's awesome!

Silv, have an amazing vacation!

Hi everyone, I'm back. Sorry I've been gone, also. I've been having to do a lot of stuff to keep up with senior year. I spent the last three Saturdays doing things so I haven't been able to be online. I kind of miss it. How has everyone else been?

Hey Nessie!

Things are good here. Went to a party last night, got a new kitten a few weeks ago (I named her Luna after Luna Lovegood...), school and work going okay, might go to Disney in Feb.

Hey Nessie!

Things are good here. Went to a party last night, got a new kitten a few weeks ago (I named her Luna after Luna Lovegood...), school and work going okay, might go to Disney in Feb.

Awesome, Perry! I'm glad to hear it! Luna is a really pretty name for a cat.

Is it normal to be terrified after you send your college applications? I mean, I'm already in one college, but I don't really want to go to the one I'm in. The two I'm most nervous for are sent, but the anticipation is already killing me.

Is it normal to be terrified after you send your college applications? I mean, I'm already in one college, but I don't really want to go to the one I'm in. The two I'm most nervous for are sent, but the anticipation is already killing me.

I waited months to be accepted to the one I'm currently happily enrolled in. The anxiety killed me, especially when my friends were all getting acceptances first, but it really meant much less than I thought it did.

It's normal to be anxious, it shows how much you really want to get in the school. But, even if worse comes to worse, you can always just try again :)

Hi Nessie!!! Glad to see you back!

Aah. School really sucks. I've been gone a lot, too due to musical theater stuff. Our performance troup was filmed for a local TV station this morning, which was neat.

Awesome, Perry! I'm glad to hear it! Luna is a really pretty name for a cat.

Thanks!

Absolutely. I was nervous for my applications. Unless you're top one percent of your class or something, no one really has a guarantee they'll get accepted anywhere. Everyone gets a little bit scared.

Hi Nessie!!! Glad to see you back!

Aah. School really sucks. I've been gone a lot, too due to musical theater stuff. Our performance troup was filmed for a local TV station this morning, which was neat.

Sounds cool Anney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter