The movie "Cars" & Autopia

DancingQueen

Having the time of your life.....
Since "Cars" seems to be such a hit at the box office. I've been thinking, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they turned the Autopia ride at DL into a "Cars" themed ride. It wouldn't be that hard at all for them to do really. Just change the look of the cars that are on the track, so that they look like the cars from the movie. Not saying they should or shouldn't do it. I just wouldn't be shocked at all if it happens, KWIM?!

What does everyone else think? :)

It would be very easy to do a layover, but with Chevron sponsership, I am not sure it is something that can or will happen.

We were just talking about that last week when we went and saw the movie. Since the cars kinda look like the Chevron cars in the movie, it really wouldn't be a big difference.

I do think that the gift shop coming off of Autopia must be full of Cars merchandise!

I think this would be a great idea! :thumbsup2 We saw the movie last week and it was great! :thumbsup2

FWIW, there have been rumors for over a year now of a new E-ticket ride at DCA based around the Cars theme and Epcot's Test Track.

My boyfriend and I saw Cars and loved it! The graphics were extraordinary and I'm a Pixar fan-addict! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter