The Movie Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

MosMom

<font color=deeppink>Damn you, you wretched clown!
Okay! The game is easy to play and the rules are...

1. I will start off by naming an actor or actress.
2. The next person names a movie that actor or actress has been in (NO PEEKING ON IMDB) ;)
3. You cannot name sequels once one has been named.
4. If you get stumped or run out of movies for a particular actor...you can name an actor or actress from the last named movie. You can also switch actors if you are just sick of the one you are on.
5. It is in bad form to name some extra with one line. ;)

Example: I name Bruce Willis to start it off - The next person names Die Hard - The next person names 12 Monkeys - The next person names The Sixth Sense - The next person can't think of anymore movies but knows Haley Joel Osment was in that movie so they name him and move on with Haley Joel Osment movies.

If we get down to the bottom of the barrel....we can just start fresh. The person that gets us to the bottom of the barrel wins. ;) My BIL got me with Steven Segal the other night...very bottom of the barrel. ;)

Make sense? ;)

Okay! Here we go...

Jack Nicholson

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter