The Music of Disney May Exercise Challenge

It's Bravo Blue day for Oneanne and Elizabeth Smith! Congrats on the color change! :donald::donald::donald:

A couple of us are also very, very close to our next color change, so keep entering those active minutes.

Let's go way back in time to Disney's first feature length animated movie, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937), with this gem (pun intended) that many will also recognize from a popular ride at WDW:

and for sophy1996 who is heading to Japan this month, I spotted:

+75 the last couple of days. Mostly rushing around getting ready to go.

290/1600

I’m on a plane stuck on tarmac waiting for clearance to leave for SFO.

and for sophy1996 who is heading to Japan this month, I spotted:

Thanks!! I’m really looking forward to hearing classic rides like Haunted Mansion in a whole different language.

ETA: we did get to SFO. Plane was delayed not because of weather or mechanical issues, but because of amount of traffic at SFO! Maybe they’re going to need to cut back on the number of flights ...

Last edited:

Congrats to PollyannaMom and Twilight Sparkle (me) for reaching Ovation Orange and to MikeNamez for surviving his bachelor party weekend and reaching Bravo Blue! Great job to all! :tigger::sulley::tigger::sulley:

We are very close to more individual changes and another TEAM color change, too, so keep up the good work.

And because it has been a long day and I'm very tired, I'm wishing you all good night and sweet dreams as I leave you all with this Disney lullaby made famous in Mary Poppins. Vocals, of course, are by Julie Andrews, and the song was written by the Sherman Brothers.

Feed the Birds has long been a favorite of mine and, apparently, of Walt's, too. Here's Richard Sherman paying tribute to Walt by performing it at Disneyland several years ago:

Greetings from the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel!

We were able to get “After 6” tickets Thursday evening and did many, many attractions with little to no waits, plus the Electrical parade! I’ll count 90 minutes of walking.

380/1600

Snack count so far - caramel popcorn (quite good); Easter crepe, and a Mike Wasowski cookie.

Attachments

• 20FFF1BE-7F4A-4EA9-B8D0-BB77A03BB196.jpeg
    20FFF1BE-7F4A-4EA9-B8D0-BB77A03BB196.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 5
Greetings from the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel!

We were able to get “After 6” tickets Thursday evening and did many, many attractions with little to no waits, plus the Electrical parade! I’ll count 90 minutes of walking.

380/1600

Snack count so far - caramel popcorn (quite good); Easter crepe, and a Mike Wasowski cookie.

Yay! You're there! Love the photo. Such a great pic. The snacks sound yummy so far. The Easter crepe sounds intriguing. How great that the crowds were kind to you guys TH night. Thanks for checking in and letting us know how things are going so far. Hoping the rest of your trip goes just as smoothly.

No color changes today so far, but we are so close to a TEAM color change. We just need to come up with 86 more minutes between all of us.

Since our group is spread out all over but communicating and working towards a collective goal, I'm inspired to share this park classic with you all today. The video was recorded 5 years ago in Disneyland for the 50th anniversary of It's a Small World and features many different languages from around the world. I hope it brings joy to your day:

And here's an article about some of the history behind the ride and the song.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter