The Mystery of Seasonal Dining

WhenYouWishUponAStar

Mouseketeer
When a Disney restaurant is only open "seasonally" what exactly does that mean? Which season or seasons is it open? For instance, I saw a recent article that said that the Diamond Horseshoe in MK will now be a BBQ Buffet, and will be one credit for those on the DDP. However, I've been to WDW many times, at different times of the year, and I've NEVER seen the Diamond Horseshoe open for business. I've only seen it operating for private parties. So my question is, does anyone really know when the Diamond Horseshoe is open, since it's still listed as "seasonal" ? Would possibly like to eat there during our trip in December. What are the chances of it being open?

Its a well guarded secret. I suspect the "open seasonally" restaurants are only open during what they expect to be the really busy times of the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter