~*The Name Game...Song Style!*~

Ding ding ding. Close enough. Tony Burrows was lead singer for Edison Lighthouse, First Class, and White Plains. Did you ever notice how those three songs sound kinda similar (or at least the lead singer sounds similar). Tony Burrows was not lead singer for The Pipkins or The Brotherhood of Man, but he did sing with those groups as well.

Tony Burrows released a CD with the five songs that I listed in the question (along with some other followup songs by those groups). I own the CD, but I can't say that I've ever listened to the whole thing straight through.

Well, I successfully hijacked this thread for nearly half a day.

We now return you to the originally scheduled insanity.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. ;) When I made my first guess, it was either that question or the lead singer question. Those were the two things I had in mind. :) So, what's my prize?! ;) ;) ;) I think I still have a 45 of My Baby Loves Lovin! :teeth:

And, now back to our regularly scheduled thread:
Joanna-Kool and the Gang (or is it Johanna?)

Barb,

Amy was by Pure Prarie League.

" Amy, what you gonna do? I swear, I could stay with you...."
That's why Dave and Bev named their daughter Amy...they loved the song.

Well John I love Olivia Newton John and I really love that song so I am surprised I didn't name it but what about.......

I love you Samantha - Bing Crosby, film High Society, one of my all time favourite films and this is the song that I was named after my father absolutely adored Grace Kelly........now where's that kleenex.

Eleanor-The Turtles
Fancy-Reba McIntyre
Delta Dawn-Helen Reddy
Mrs. Brown, you have a Lovely Daughter-Herman's Hermits

:teeth:

Lady Godiva - Peter and Gordon (the very first 45 RPM record that I purchased with my own money)

How about
Honey by Bobby Goldsboro

My goodness, we are dating ourselves, aren't we? ;) :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter