The NCIS Official Thread

MickeysMommy

DIS Veteran
I have just recently become obsessed with this show. I have been watching the repeats on USA and catching up. I just love it...anyone else?

My husband loves this show. I'm not so crazy about it but watch with him. We dvr it.

DD13 and I watched the marathon a few days bak, I found it quite enjoyable. I just forget that it's on (network, TUesday nights I think on CBS). Maybe I'll begin trying to catch it. Are the past episodes for this season available on CBS.com?

It has been a favorite of mine since it started. Things have been crazy for us this past week. We knew it was really bad when we got home last night after 9:00 and hadn't even realized it was Tues and we forgot to record NCIS. That has never happened-honestly. I think it was a rerun though.

We've just started watching it. It must have been on opposite something else we watch regularly. I LOVE Mark Harmon!

Love this show...Gibbs is so sexy...Love me some Mark Harmon. DH and I watch every week but he's more into Abby.;)

Its a great show! We've been watching since it started. I was nervous when they got rid of Kate and replaced her with Zeva, but I really like Zeva's character. And of course Abby and Ducky!:goodvibes

i've watched it from the beginning. i, too, love Gibbs. i love all of the characters. it's a cool show.

We love this show in our house!! I really don't have a favorite on it...I love them all!!

I LOVE THIS SHOW.... gosh for being a Grad student I sure do have a lot of time on my hands to watch TV....my parents got me into this show... I love all the characters... I am especially like Abby she is crazy and makes me laugh..I was so sad when they all split but then was so excited when they all got back together....

P.S. As you can see from my TAG I am also a big House fan.... but right now there is a time conflict NCIS and House are on at the same day and time on different channels and I miss out on NCIS but now House is moving to Monday so now I get to watch both.....:banana:

I love this show. I DVR all of the episodes on both CBS and USA. I love Abby and Ziva.

Kim

Love it, Gibbs yummm:cloud9: . DD10 wants to be Abby for Halloween. we watch it everyday. cant get enough.

It's my favorite show! Gibbs and Abby are my favorite characters, but I really love them all. The character interaction is so much fun!

I love this show. Tony is hunkalicious. But I love the chemistry between McGee and Abby.

I love NCIS! I watched it here and there when Kate was on the show but I really started getting into it when Zeva became a regular. I love her and Tony together. They are just too funny.

Oh, don't get me started. I adore this show.

My favorite show as well!!! Don't miss an episode of it.....Mark Harmon can place his shoes under my bed ANYTIME he wants:rotfl2: :rotfl2: and yes my DH knows that:rotfl:

Have a magical Disney Day!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter