• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"The Never-ending DisneyLifestyling" Trip Report! The Life of a Disney Local New 6/8!

The Contemporary isn't one of my favorite resorts thematically, but oh man I would LOVE to be able to walk to MK.

I heard a ton of horror stories on Twitter about A&E FP+ disappearing the first day! Hopefully they get those kinks worked out sooner rather than later.

LOVE those Chip cups! As you can tell from my username Beauty and the Beast is my favorite so that may have to be a purchase on my next trip.

I have been feeling super homesick for Splash Mountain lately hahaha. That shirt is adorable.

The Chip cups are seriously one of the best things Disney has released in awhile I think. A definite must!

Rock your Disney Side Party!

So I unfortunately got the sick the day of the Rock Your Disney Side party and missed the whole thing. Very sad day! My husband still went though and spent the night there and got some great pics I would like to share with you guys!

First he visited Tinker Bell at her new location in Town Square Hall.

He found some cute new Orange Bird apples!

I wanted him to take some pics with Hades and Megara but the line was insane so he only got some pic from afar.

After that we got a tips that the new Maleficent was in the house so my husband quickly ran to Cinderella's Royal Table to meet her. So cool and I was insanely jealous.

He later took a midnight ride on Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

And a last pic of Megara with Pain and Panic. This was the most popular meet and greet of the night.

Marketplace Co-Op Opens at Downtown Disney!

So being a Disney merchandise blogger, the news that a new store would be opening at Downtown Disney made me incredibly excited! I think, sometimes, I was even more excited for Marketplace Co-Op to open than the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. Then Disneyland started to receive some of the merchandise that was coming to Marketplace Co-Op and I was a goner. The home goods were just amazing!

14180941048_06b117d7dc_z.jpg

So this past Friday it leaked out that DVC members would have a chance to go to a Marketplace Co-Op preview at 7am in the morning and after that the store would be opening to the public. Luckily I had a super nice follower offering to take me to the preview as I'm not a DVC member. In the future I may second think going shopping at that early hour. I'm not a morning person at all.

So Marketplace Co-Op is located at Downtown Disney Marketplace and it has taken the place of the Team Mickey store that was there before. It' s huge open store made to look like a market featuring 6 smaller shops.

First of all we have the Trophy Room shop which features sports apparel and memorabilia. This is my least favorite of all 6 stores but that could be because I'm not really a sports fan. I still really appreciate the decor.

Net up we have the D-Tech On Demand store. This store has over a 100 different Disney phone cases you can customize. They even have cases that features the DVC resorts.

Third store inside Marketplace Co-Op is the Beautifully Disney store that features all the makeup from this brand. They also offer cute little mini makeovers and makeup artists to answer all your question. I think this makeup line is a little over priced and not the best quality but their packaging sure is cute. I been a sucker many times and bought it just for that reason.

Next up we have the Zoey and Pickles store featuring junior kids clothes and accessories. The clothes may be a little small for adults but the accessories are really cute for all ages.

If you are a Dooney & Bourke or Vera Bradley fan then the Cherry Tree Lane shop is a must do for you. This store have so many Bradley and Dooney Disney bags it's insane. Some of the fans of them are kind of insane too
They have new Vera Bradley pink print in this store and I even spotted the rare Haunted Mansion Dooney and Bourke bag.

I saved my favorite store for last and that is the Disney Centerpiece store. This store has he most unique and nice Disney home merchandise I have ever seen. I literally wanted to buy everything in here!

Some of my favorite things from this store is the Beauty and the Beast dinner set collection and all the cute Orange Bird stuff.

This is seriously one of the best shops Disney has ever made and you can't miss visiting this store! I didn't buy anything this trip because I want to go back with one of my CM friends so I can get the discount but I'm sure lots of shopping will be made at Marketplace Co-Op in the future.

Eeeep I'm so happy you got pics from the Co-Op! We are going to DTD on our first day in July and I'm pretty sure I'm going to spend ALL my money there. Centerpiece is going to bankrupt me, I love all the Tiki Room and Be Our Guest stuff!

After moving here I met some of the most awesome people ever. We are all Disney fans and meet at least once every week and do some Disney fun! Almost all of us are relocated tourists which makes it even more awesome.

Wow, you sure have a lot of friends! Very nice. I think you said you met some through your blog. How did you meet the rest?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter