The "new" 7 in 7 is OUTSTANDING

Was thinking that myself - like an amazingly conceived, executed, produced ad campaign or something! Bravo!!

I agree with the previous comments.

Initially, staying at the Contemporary wasn't high on my list. But after watching this episode, its moved up several notches.

Watching the Magic Kingdom fireworks from the room balcony, while listening to the music on tv, sounds awesome.

You know Pete loves something when he is shaking his head no while praising it. Love the series so far.

Don't get me wrong, I hope that we will still get periodic trip reviews on the resorts.

That being said, this might be one of my favorite videos that I've seen The Dis produce. I've been a listener for a few years now, and I've listened to a lot of the back catalog, and this is near the top of my list. I loved Kevin's segments. Great job to all involved.

with the new deluxe discount for summer, i'm surprised they are staggering these and not getting them out assuming they are all completed for this installment.

btw, if nobody watched the dreams unlimited podcast this week, pete does explain in more detail what order they are going to come out this year and their reason for starting with deluxe and grouping like this.. it's a good starting companion to this series starting and worth listening too since they go a little more into deluxe vs other cost properties on it.

edit to add: I forgot to say I really enjoyed it, especially kevin..

Last edited:
Loved it. Makes me even more excited that my family and I will be staying there for our first trip in September :) Can't wait to see the rest of them!

Makes me so happy that I'm finally going to eat at the California Grill for the first time this trip!

Loved it. Makes me even more excited that my family and I will be staying there for our first trip in September :) Can't wait to see the rest of them!
It's a bit early, (but getting excitingly closer for you every day!) but I'l say it now - have a :wizard: magical trip!

Makes me so happy that I'm finally going to eat at the California Grill for the first time this trip!
Awesome - I'd love to hear what you think. If you do a dining report elsewhere on the boards, let me know, and I'll wander (and drool) over! :)

mu goodness this feels almost professional Disney level what an amazing way to bring the deluxe resorts to life with first hand accounts it gives the resorts a life on their own - amazing amazing job.
I totally agree! I was thinking today that their videos are just getting better and better.

Loved it and can't wait for the rest. The format was very professional and loved hearing everyone's stories and opinions (and yes I might have teared up a little as well). Almost made me want to stay at the Contemporary again, which is saying a lot since of all the deluxe resorts, it is my least favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter