The *NEW* Coronado Springs FAQ Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents who will be 82 when they go to Florida agin next like to stay at CSR. They still get around well but dad has a defibrillator now and I was wondering is there any way they can request a room close to everything. They don't need wheelchairs or assistance any other way, just looking for ways they can have a room that is close. My son works for Disney and always helps them get their room, but I was just wondering if they can request a certain room and are guaranteed they will get. Any suggestions?

My parents who will be 82 when they go to Florida agin next like to stay at CSR. They still get around well but dad has a defibrillator now and I was wondering is there any way they can request a room close to everything. They don't need wheelchairs or assistance any other way, just looking for ways they can have a room that is close. My son works for Disney and always helps them get their room, but I was just wondering if they can request a certain room and are guaranteed they will get. Any suggestions?
I think medical requests are more likely to be guaranteed. Casita 1 is attached to the main building or cabana 9b would be a good spot too.

I have one more question, found a similar one in a thread for CBR. My mom will either driving (ha!!) a wheelchair or ECV, are the rooms handicap accessible???

If you request one, they have them. I am paraplegic and have never had a problem getting an accessible room at CSR.

We are coming to WDW for the first time Nov 7...we are a male 53 and female 51 and we have saved for 8 years for this trip...Disney has been a DREAM for me all my life...but...life got in the way...also son 24 and Girlfriend will be coming with us...maybe...just maybe we will be lucky enough to get a dream come true from Disney...to wax poetetically if I may...I used to watch "Wonderful World Of Disney" every Sunday as a child and young adult with dreams of going there some day...we are staying at CSR
All I can say is we have a count down going and CANNOT wait until Nov 7, 2007 at 5:30 am when we leave for WDW!!!!!:

We are coming to WDW for the first time Nov 7...we are a male 53 and female 51 and we have saved for 8 years for this trip...Disney has been a DREAM for me all my life...but...life got in the way...also son 24 and Girlfriend will be coming with us...maybe...just maybe we will be lucky enough to get a dream come true from Disney...to wax poetetically if I may...I used to watch "Wonderful World Of Disney" every Sunday as a child and young adult with dreams of going there some day...we are staying at CSR
All I can say is we have a count down going and CANNOT wait until Nov 7, 2007 at 5:30 am when we leave for WDW!!!!!:

I hope you have a WONDERFUL trip!!
PammyPoppins

Congratulations! Lots of pixie dust coming your way for a PERFECT trip!pixiedust: I grew up on the 'Wonderful World of Disney' too, so I know exactly what you mean. :thumbsup2 You will be blown away! :cloud9: Don't forget to post a trip report when you get back so we can hear all the details!

Jessica:wave:

how is the quality of the bedding? Is it itchy or is it nice and soft and comfy? I break out in rashes easily due to sensitive skin, so I would like some comments or opinions on the blanket, sheets, etc. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter