The *NEW* Grand Floridian Resort and Spa FAQ thread (Nov 2007)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad about the cooking "class"....out of all the activities it was my DD's favorite one. Jojo is booked in it for July.

I emailed concierge and they said yes, it's true...it's being discontinued. :guilty: Maybe they will come up with something more fun?? I just am so surprised it's going away.....it was always hard to get into. Classes were full.....not like nobody wanted to do it. :confused3 :confused3

If the view is not a castle view from the Deluxe RPC rooms...what is the view:confused3

courtyard views....pretty gardens, pool area....it's nice, but castle view is terrific.

hey everyone I have begn the new FAQ thread here

Please feel free to add pics and info

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1811276

Kelly are you going to be able to add more of the pics that were on this thread?? You know, room pics etc or do we have to go add them ourselves??

Well I AM surprised they cancelled that activity. :sad2: It WAS HARD TO GET INTO because SO MANY KIDS LOVED IT. The concierge was surprised, too. So I guess I am not so far off in being shocked it's going away. :rolleyes:

Well I AM surprised they cancelled that activity. :sad2: It WAS HARD TO GET INTO because SO MANY KIDS LOVED IT. The concierge was surprised, too.
Yeah, I don't understand that either. DD was a bit old for it last summer when she did it for the very first time but it was packed and I only got in at the last minute thru the CL planners... why would they cancel something so popular?

Chan please add as many pics as you want. I just moving the first few pages and then I am linking the Nov 2008 FAQ thread to it in several places.

If the view is not a castle view from the Deluxe RPC rooms...what is the view:confused3

This was our view from our King Turret room in the main bldg

5-5-07115.jpg

What great views, johnsonet!

Jeesh, sorry to have an opinion!:scared1:

Love that view! May have to tell my TA I am changing again. She is gonna love me...but that view is gorgeous.

Could you see the light parade (forgot what it is called) or fireworks from your room??

the ewp is awesome
I think you can see i from there

I have PM trekker the mod for this board about closing this thread and telling her we have started a new GF faq thread.

What time is check-in and check-out for club level guests? Is there late night food offerings for concierge guests?

THANKS!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter