• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The new Platinum pass

tuck

UNIVERSAL/DISNEY/BUSCH PASSHOLDER
ALL BUSCH parks in the country on one tickets for two years... best deal on the market coming in may....

Yes it has been available at BGW for a while now. I just renewed my pass at SWF and they didn't know anything about the Titanium pass.

I have been waiting for this pass! I received a flyer in the mail saying it will start May 15th. I was preparing myself to renew our passes in Williamsburg, but now I don't have to worry about it. I am cashing in my wild card plus passes and upgrading May 15th.

Some good perks with this pass:
Free preferred parking
Reserved seating at all SW shows
re-ride on SW rides and BGT coaster (Montu, Kumba, & Gwazi)
some others I don't remember right now...

new - Adult $269.95
child/senior - $259.95

Renewal
adult -$244.95
child/senior - $234.95

It is also available on EZ-Pay monthly. Sure helps when having to buy passes for the whole family.

When we renewed our BGW passes in December, we opted for the 2 park Platinum pass because we knew we would be moving to Florida before it expired. It is fantastic! Any A/B park in the country, and the EZ payments are great! For us, since we got a great deal ($199 per person for renewel before 12/31) we owe $24 per month, and never miss it! It comes right out of our checking account, since we used the bank debit card.

As for the free Preferred Parking, that is not a perk in BGW or Water Country, USA...it is only discounted. You can park in the regular lots for free, just like with the gold and silver passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter