The New Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have none D-:

Might go on Google Earth again... I choose to go to... Animal Kingdom!!! where to go in Animal Kingdom... the Tiger thingy!

that's awesome Ashleigh.

I'm trying to find something called Teacher's Pet. I remember watching it on Disney Channel...

I wanna watch it. That, and Dave the Barbarian. They were cool.

Aww I know :(

Family guy tonight WOO

k & your opinions on breaking up with someone on MSN please? LOL. I really don't wanna do it on the phone..

MSN :-O

Isn't that a bit too harsh? Try it in person?

I finally got back from the guy who I want to do work experience with. I might have to work on weekends too :-O

It's harder to do it in person tho ;/ like because we go to different schools and life far apart, and when we go out, he usually walks to meet me (its quite a walk) or pays for a train :/ I can't exactly make him pay the money or walk for ages for me to go:

"Hiya. Yeah, um? You walked for 30 minutes? Cool. Yeah.. I don't think this is working.."

Ohhhh LOL.

I might just do it on the phone..

lol :p

I just noticed something. Our team colour for the TBSG is green, and the DIS official colour is lime green :-D

Yeah, our team's the coolest.

Gooooooggglllleeeeeee Eaaaaaaaarrrrrrtttttthhhhhhh.

Where shall I go...

Greeeen. Therefore, we are going to win! As we are the official DIS colour, we are the official DIS TBSG winners!

Therefore, no competition is needed. COWED have already won :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter