The Newest of the New Random Threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, almost 1000 already? Addiction?
Nope just boredom. I joined on Thanksgiving day and haven't been to school since so I have had a ton of time. I really don't know how I got to almost 1000 this fat because I was out last week every night. Friday& Saturday. Plus today I was out at the doctors for several hours.

Nope just boredom. I joined on Thanksgiving day and haven't been to school since so I have had a ton of time. I really don't know how I got to almost 1000 this fat because I was out last week every night. Friday& Saturday. Plus today I was out at the doctors for several hours.
i didn't see that you only joined last month. i joined in august and just have over 200

Haha I feel ya. I started posting for like two days, left & now I'm back on a more regular basis.

I'm back at school but I pretty much post as soon as my homeworks done and don't stop until dinner. Then bed.

It's not so much that I'm addicted as I don't have anything better to do in winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter