The Next Poster......true or false (part 9)

finally....the owners of this million dollar home went to Bend to medical appointments, so for the first time in weeks, home alone, watching what I want, stinking up the kitchen with my food stews, and running around bare....barefooted....I cleaned the floor. HOME ALONE

TNP is re-writing the schedule for the week.

nope.....it stays the same, unless something needs to get added

tnp made an appointment to get a Covid test?

covid is a measure of how "Jeffersonian " me/them really are in our family, community, circle of assoicates.. I am the only one wearing a mask and will do so the rest of my life to prevent flu, cold, etc. but in my community covid is not real, everyone has a story of how they know someone who was in a covid spreader...and did not catch the virus.. so they think they are lucky....you know...I can look at my phone screen while driving or our blasted new car screen that is really difficult to use...scares me when wife is driving!!

the VA hosiptal has been the most authoriainon covid police ...have to wear their masks at the door, not cloth ones that yuma cancer center say are fine....because cancer folks have been wearing them for decades. And once in the VA complex, folks take their masks off....no one is going to pollice.

TNP when was the last time you were in a McDonalds Lobby?

over 2 years, not a fan of McDonald's. Took DGS on his birthday a few years back

TNP has somewhere to go today

BEST CHINEESE RESTURANT ON THE WEST COAST THEN .....going around Salem looking for the perfect dog crate for the dog and new car leather upholstery .

TNP is pondering a lunch invention

no bro n law is in charge of the remote, so much so, that when he arrived in Yuma , he purchased cable. we did watch alone last night, a history channel series.

TNP is thinking about new luggage tags

yep...another hot day in oregon...and making good money drilling glass shards for my sister and too far south to visit the goodwill outlet store and plenty of fresh fruit...no need to leave

TNP has the weather channel on for a least an hour a day to see ocean conditions

yep.....pricing out an estate sale and found these really nice Keen brand shoes, found them on ebay...went from 2.00 to listing them on ebay for 25 to 35 value, yep research is good

tnp is messing with their thermostat

I was 😥😥 but the isobars are really close together...which swells the side of my face that is missing. Always happens when weather changes. WE were told 3 days ago that the wind would show up around 8 enough time to be at FRys at 6, but winds came in early. Also fear of flying debri hitting my new car....so if it started early, maybe be done by 6 and can go buy cans of green beans for the dog.

TNP is cleaning out an area in the garage/house that has been off and now has time due to weather.

weather here is fine......I am doing spring cleaning, but not much today because of grocery shopping and it's movie day

tnp is having (or has had) a hot lunch today

yep...sister made me a comfort food casserole dish as she in tucson at the gem show gathering sterling for her jewelry line. it is cold here so hot lunch is going to be great, still battling if I should turn the heat on, but if just sit in the queen anne upholstered chair I will stay warm. we are not on the APS program because of our not being here for some summer months.

TNP has a variety of snacks for movie day/night

We always have snacks....grand kids come over often, so there are always cookies, crackers, chips, popcorn, fruit, candy

tnp likes watching thriller movies

Ha-ha-ha...over on community board there is a thread about thriller movies...everyone sharing a single photo or senence about thriller movies that still haunt you in memory or when you see it.....the only movie I recgonzie is Oz and Ghost. ...I am not a thriller/horror fan, I would rather be comforted by the movie....I even missed the last several bond movies....exhausting all that thrilling. and have not been to Harkins since ford vs ferrari and don't watch movies on services for TV, just way to much to do here in Yuma.....summer for sure, if we are here, on the TV. right now I am pricing stamp pads used for art for the estate garage sale.

TNP has only a few postage stamps left for mailing

About 20 or so. I buy big packs from Costco and don't use many

tnp is making a casserole for dinner tonight

no ,looking like ham nachos tonight with shredded romaine and very ripe. correction overripe pineapple, so it will be more like a pizza, but without the difficult digest flour. tangelos are filling my fiber needs from the orchard down the street, so can be junky food all day.

TNP has a ham bone in the freezer

I do! But I literally have no idea how old it is. Many years. LOL. I need to clean out the freezer and toss it along with a few other things!

TNP has Florida grapefruit in their home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter