• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Not-So-Knowns?

Loves Disney

DIS Veteran
Hi! So I've been lurking this forum for a long time (as a DFTW hopeful and romantic) and now I'm posting as a fiancee and future Disney bride. :goodvibes

I've learned a lot from these forums and from the Disney website about getting married in Disney; however, I'm wondering if anyone who has been through the process has any insight on the "not-so-knowns."

We are hoping to get married in the summer of 2014. I have always dreamed of a GF wedding and ceremony in the Wedding Pavilion.

From those experienced, what are some hints and tips you could provide? Is there anything I should expect? What is the advice you would give me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter