The Official April 2010 car rental thread

Well those codes for 4/14 - 4/21 for a Minivan nets us $1,267. I guess I'll stick with Alamo.

I was not suggesting that all cars and dates dropped, just wanted to lend a helping hand to those on the look out.

Glad you found a great rate with Alamo. Alamo and National are the only car rental agencies I use.

I am executive level at national, I tried to book a full size car at the midsize price but it goes up :confused3 I ended up booking a mid-size and it says executive level, does anyone know why I couldn't get the full sized car ? and is there even mid-size executive level cars ?

I am executive level at national, I tried to book a full size car at the midsize price but it goes up :confused3 I ended up booking a mid-size and it says executive level, does anyone know why I couldn't get the full sized car ? and is there even mid-size executive level cars ?

Now that is weird. I'm an executive aisle member and always choose the full size option and pay the mid-size price. Not sure why that happened.

Well I would guess you would stick with Alamo for that rate. Did you see the code I posted on the other thread to try SUNPROMO and the $30 coupon AD2123JMC (this is for ALAMO). That is probably the best rate for a minivan I've seen lately.

Just got friends the same deal April 10 - 25. Economy works out to be $12.50 per day with taxes.

For those travelling this month, I just changed my reservation for a 7-day rental out of Tampa (should also apply to Orlando, maybe even cheaper) starting April 26. My rate dropped by $30. I got a full-size car with additional driver included for $158 taxes etc. included. I used my Costco code and $25 off plus 1 upgrade coupon, also from Costco.

For those travelling this month, I just changed my reservation for a 7-day rental out of Tampa (should also apply to Orlando, maybe even cheaper) starting April 26. My rate dropped by $30. I got a full-size car with additional driver included for $158 taxes etc. included. I used my Costco code and $25 off plus 1 upgrade coupon, also from Costco.

Which code is that. I looked on Costco travel site and do not see $25 off plus upgrade?

Thanks.

BCD W852802 COUPON MUGZ018
Here is the link to the web page. It suggests you print it off to take with you and you will need your Costco card. Good luck booking and hope this helps you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter