~*~*~*~*The Official DECEMBER 2015 Thread*~*~*~*~

Not packing,yet. Its a weekend trip for me. However, I am looking for new shirts to wear. :) Each time I go in a store Disney pops into my mind.

I have also thought about packing, but my trip is at the end of the month, so not yet. However, I like to give myself 5 weekends to pack, so have to start soon! (Packing for me+ 3 kids, plus an extra weekend to organize it all and do non-clothes items). Working full time and struggling to keep up with day to day household tasks means anything extra like this has to be divvied up a bit at a time. This is the first time I have to pack our stockings!

No packing yet but I did get a bunch of new t-shirts for me and DH. I adore Karen Hallion's Disney/Doctor Who mashups and I could not resist getting DH her entire Star Wars/Haunted Mansion series.

The big thing holding me back from packing is not knowing what the weather is going to be like...that and we don't leave for 34 days!

30 days from today! Tomorrow it will be less than a month!! I really want to start packing, I could at least put some stuff aside. I do need to start putting some of my summer clothes away anyway. I just can't wait!

Is it bad that I spent $180 on Disney Christmas clothes today for me, DH, and DD3 for our week long Christmas trip?? I did get everything on sale... :) :). Boy, i found some SUPER cute toddler girls Minnie Christmas outfits at Kohls thanks to a tip I read on Disboards! I could have spent more... :). Getting SUPER excited!!

Tonight at 11pm I do my first FastPasses ever. Getting a little nervous as to what will be there 30 days out but I’m excited.

30 days to go!!! :banana:

I have a OneNote on my phone that I keep adding to. Yesterday DH found the smallish pouch of laundry detergent pod things (?) I bought...asked where he should put them. I looked at him, laughing, "uh, the laundry room?" He told me he didn't want the kids to know what they were for (surprise trip), and he didn't think we'd remember to pack them. Oh he of little faith ;) haha I have small piles all over and a "WDW hiding area" in my room. I'm perfectly fine with being a little nuts :ssst:

ETA: we've never bought the pods before, but thought they'd be easier and cheaper for laundry at Pop. Like our kids would ever ask "wow, you got All pods, we're going to WDW aren't we?" :D

Last edited:
I'm a little late to the party, but I'm joining nonetheless!:cool1: This is the year of firsts for the family (joining DVC, APs, MNSSHP, F&W, and MVMCP...can you say best year ever?) Below are my trip details:

Dates:Dec 11-15
Hotel: Off-Property (super sad about this but we just couldn't get our DVC points to stretch for this trip)
Party: Myself(25), my mother (LuvScrappin), my dad, and my brother (20)

Meals: Garden Grill (Candlelight Processional Package), BoG (breakfast), and Hollywood&Vine dinner (Minnie's Holiday Dine)

So excited to join the countdown you ya'll! :jumping3:

44 days and final payments are behind us! We are Canadian and can now customize magic bands for pick up at check in! Anyone else spending $20 to get a character band? If so, what's your style?

44 days and final payments are behind us! We are Canadian and can now customize magic bands for pick up at check in! Anyone else spending $20 to get a character band? If so, what's your style?

I ended up going for the Figment-Epcot band. However, now they have the customizable Magic Band machines in the store that Space Mtn exits into and those were $30 as well for a design and your name and it was EXTREMELY tempting.

I heard there is an orange bird band coming out in December. I must get one for my son who is an orange bird fanatic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter