~*~*~*~*The Official DECEMBER 2015 Thread*~*~*~*~

Less than a month! Just bought matching shirts online for me and my mom! (Picture taken from the website of the person we purchased from).
il_570xN.853139153_ecmj.jpg
One more day worth of FPs to make and we are set! (We have APs but are staying offsite so we have the mean old 30-day window). Also my AP MagicBand came today! Let's get this party going!

20 days! Almost in the teens!

And now I'm considering adding on an extra day to our tickets. Originally, we were going to have 12/9 as an off day, but we might just spend the morning looking at the Christmas decorations at the monorail resorts and then going to one of the parks for a few hours. Not 100% sure yet, but we have some time to decide.

And now I'm considering adding on an extra day to our tickets. Originally, we were going to have 12/9 as an off day, but we might just spend the morning looking at the Christmas decorations at the monorail resorts and then going to one of the parks for a few hours. Not 100% sure yet, but we have some time to decide.
I would do this... But wait until you are there. That way, you can have it be a see how you feel decision. I did this last February on our rest day. It worked great, as only 3/5 of my group were up for it, the other 2 just wanted an early night. You wouldn't be able to pre-book fastpasses, though.

Less than a month! Just bought matching shirts online for me and my mom! (Picture taken from the website of the person we purchased from).
View attachment 135233
One more day worth of FPs to make and we are set! (We have APs but are staying offsite so we have the mean old 30-day window). Also my AP MagicBand came today! Let's get this party going!
I ordered these shirts too! :)

Our first day in 1998 we rode the monorail to the different resorts and viewed the holiday decorations. Wilderness Lodge had gingerbread houses. Then we went to HoopDeDoo Revue so did not need use any park passes.

We'll be checking in two weeks from tomorrow. Just called to add the Dining Plan (was on the fence until I ran all the numbers). Gearing up to place my very first Prime Pantry to resort order, too. Not checking any bags this trip, either so trying to go through everything to see what will actually fit into our carry-on luggage. So, basically getting all my ducks in a row for our Mommy & Me holiday trip - can't wait!

14 Days to go! I had my first Disney "panic dream" last night. I dreamed that I was late to my arrival day ADR at Tusker House, even though in reality I'm not going to AK that day. Haha

I would do this... But wait until you are there. That way, you can have it be a see how you feel decision. I did this last February on our rest day. It worked great, as only 3/5 of my group were up for it, the other 2 just wanted an early night. You wouldn't be able to pre-book fastpasses, though.

That's what we are going to do. My friend and I talked about it and we're gonna play it by ear when we're there. And we're okay with not being able to book fastpasses ahead of time. It will still sorta be a "rest" day. It'll still be a much more laid back day than the others.

1998 was a while ago, but do you know about how long it took to look at the decorations?
Some of the resorts did not take as long as others. I know that we planned it to have a drink in the Grand Floridian which was fun as a wedding was going on at the same time. I would guess maybe 2 hours. I am hoping we will do the same type of tour this time around.

are there rules about decorating your room? Masking tape, scotch tape? etc

You can not use tape or anything sticky that can leave a residue on the window or walls. You can use window clings, suction cups, and magnets.

I just remembered about those 3M products that come off cleanly. Can ask at check in about those. They can charge you if they feel the room has been damaged at all by decorations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter