The Official DIS Emmy Awards LIVE PARTY Thread!!! OLD Thread

Christina Hendricks...

rs_634x1024-150920162442-634-christina-hendricks-emmy-awards.ls.921015.jpg

I like to blame it on their stylists. :p I've seen a lot of down to earth, paparazzi pics of Jennifer Garner in baggy jeans & tees with her kids. I feel she can wear whatever she wants in private life. But, when she's on the Red Carpet, she knows she should be styled. She always is. :thumbsup2 There is a difference of them being at a "work event," which this is.

Let's hope a lot of stylists lose clients after tonight....

Commercial break opinions:
I saw some photos of Maisie Williams' dress and I love it but the shoes.. no. They had little fuzzies on it, it looks like something a little kid would dress up in.
Sophie Turner: She went with more of a pantsuit and I do like it on her.
Yael Stone and her pink dress is my favorite so far. Mindy Kaling is a top beauty too.

Sofia looks bling!

I like the man candy on her arm. ;) :teeth:

I'm having a hard time with the dress pictures, mainly because I have no clue who most of these people are LOL. I do not watch a lot of TV obviously.

Just pick dresses that you think are interesting, really pretty or really ugly. That's how I did it one show, when I was posting the pics and didn't know who anyone was. :p

I'm thinking The Muppet Show paid designers a LOOOOOT of money to dress everyone in Big Bird's yellow. :rolleyes1 It's a little too coincidental that the Muppets have a new series starting at the same time Big Bird yellow is now in fashion. :scratchin

They MUST have paid Heidi Klum to model for them tonight!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter