The Official DIS Emmy Awards LIVE PARTY Thread!!! OLD Thread

Oh, great. They are showing spoiler endings for a lot of shows I was going to binge watch. I guess now I don't have to see them. :rolleyes:

I always thought the Emmys were more upbeat and fun. This is more like the Oscars very serious and long

it does seem off...

I think it's because it's on Fox this year. They usually aren't on this channel. So maybe they hired a bunch of people to produce this, who usually don't do it.

I think it's because it's on Fox this year. They usually aren't on this channel. So maybe they hired a bunch of people to produce this, who usually don't do it.
or maybe they are just booooooooring, lol

It's pretty bad when I am watching commercials closer than I am watching the show.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks the show is a bit off this year. It's slowwwwwww...

You haven't missed much.

Best dressed for me tonight is Sarah Hyland.

Worst dressed - take your pick. Although Heidi Klum comes real close to standout bottom for me.
But Heidi went to such great lengths to match her platforms to it! That couldn't have been easy :rotfl2:
heidi-klum-emmy-awards-2015-1.jpg

I'm out, hopping to Doctor Who. Will be back on and off for dresses and the major awards.

Fun as always!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter