The Official DIS Emmy Awards LIVE WATCH PARTY Thread!!! - TONITE!

Interesting set with the small stage surrounded by tables. The people sitting behind the stage are a bit distracting,

I didn't care for that last dress with the diamond cut out. It didn't seem to fit the heavy quality of the rest of the dress.

Julia Garner's dress was a no from me. She's very good in Ozark but I think all the papers thought that Sydney Sweeney was going to win.

Back to the dresses for a minute. I love Kaley Cuoco, but girl, what were you thinking? Did you even look in the mirror to see what this looked like.

17685ACA-9545-4830-89E8-0D51D32BCA9A.jpeg

I saw Sheryl Lee Ralph interview on the Red Carpet and she was talking about how long it took her to get to this moment. I’m so happy for her!

And Abbott Elementary is the best show on television right now!

I just texted my daughter as she was walking up, "Did you know she was also Broadway?" Abbott Elementary is one of the few shows I have watched.

Wow! Sheryl Lee Ralph! She's been around a very long time. I haven't seen Abbott Elementary but I heard it's pretty good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter