The Official DIS Emmy Awards LIVE WATCH PARTY Thread!!! - TONITE!

OK, so I've never seen The Bear. Is it really that good?

I'm still getting through season 2 of Only Murderers and the last season of The Crown but if it is really good it can be next on my list.
I want to see it too but I think its on Hulu. We don't have Hulu so I can't watch it.

I want to see it too but I think its on Hulu. We don't have Hulu so I can't watch it.

Yeah, it seems I get the streaming services when there's nothing good on it, or maybe only one thing that I binge and then there's nothing else worth watching at that time. :rolleyes:

Yeah, it seems I get the streaming services when there's nothing good on it, or maybe only one thing that I binge and then there's nothing else worth watching at that time. :rolleyes:

I have Hulu, I think it was part of my Disney+ and ESPN+ package. .

I have never watched a single episode of Greys. Not sure why I never wanted to. I would go into work and everyone was talking about the episode from the night before too and I still didn't.

I have never watched a single episode of Greys. Not sure why I never wanted to. I would go into work and everyone was talking about the episode from the night before too and I still didn't.
I never saw it either. I guess it was one of the most popular shows when it was on. Never interested me for some reason.

I had to stop watching it. It was making me a hypochondriac No joke.

I had never watched any until the pandemic. It was one of the shows I binged. I enjoyed first 12-14 seasons. It still has an occasional good episode, but I think it is time to end it.

The earlier years were better. It started to get really absurd after a while. I haven't watched it in years.

BTW, Katherine Heigl owed her Emmy to Jeffrey Dean Morgan. His character, Denny, humanized her character on the show.

I haven’t seen Beef. My husband watched it and said it was good but is it worth all these awards?

Every time I watch these shows I make a list of things I must watch and then never do watch them.

I don't have HBO either, so I've never seen Succession.

I don't have HBO either, so I've never seen Succession.
I have HBO but the show just does not interest me for some reason. I have heard it's really good, but it seems kind of deep and depressing to me for some reason.

I have HBO but the show just does not interest me for some reason. I have heard it's really good, but it seems kind of deep and depressing to me for some reason.

Yeah, I get the impression it's about scheming to end each other.

Did you guys see the big holes in sections of the audience where no one is sitting? :oops:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter