The Official DIS Emmy Awards LIVE WATCH PARTY Thread!!! - TONITE!

Yes, I saw the holes in the seats--on a few occasions.

And yes, I saw the guy put food or something in his mouth when his name was called and then munching up the aisle and into his speech. Kind of gross.

I really liked Anthony Anderson as host, and I thought it was a well-directed show which moved along and was done well. I liked his mom instead of the playoff music. She played along well.

I didn't watch the Emmy's but just caught some pictures of the dresses the ladies wore. Was the theme "1985 prom"? And I'm puzzled by the dress Quinta Brunson was wearing. Was it in need of a serious steam press? So many wrinkles!! Maybre it was supposed to look like that?

I didn't watch the Emmy's but just caught some pictures of the dresses the ladies wore. Was the theme "1985 prom"? And I'm puzzled by the dress Quinta Brunson was wearing. Was it in need of a serious steam press? So many wrinkles!! Maybre it was supposed to look like that?

Actually, the "1985 prom" theme may have been appropriate since the night was about remembering and reunions of old TV shows.

That said, Quinta's dress being so wrinkled was puzzling. I remember reading once that when the stars step out of their limos, the first thing they do is go to an enclosed tent where they can primp, get hair and makeup touches and steam their dresses.

I'm wondering if Quinta got her dress delivered to her that afternoon from the designer. When she unwrapped it, it was all wrinkled, but maybe she thought she could get it steamed in that tent before she walked the Red Carpet? :confused3 Until a few weeks ago, I didn't own a great steamer. And no way will an iron work on a silk looking material without leaving an iron "shine" where the iron was. So, she may not have worked on the wrinkles at home.

When Quinta got to the tent, she may have found the steamer was broken or they forgot to bring it? However, I don't remember seeing anyone else all wrinkly last night. :scratchin

Her stylist has said it was on purpose, "crushed satin".

Her stylist has said it was on purpose, "crushed satin".

Her stylist needs to be fired. :sad2: I wondered if it was intentionally wrinkled material. Yet, there wasn't enough wrinkles to look "intentional." And the stylist should have taken pictures of it to see how it would appear on camera and whether the "crushed" look worked on camera, as it may look better in person than on camera.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter