• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official DIS Golden Globes LIVE PARTY Thread!!! TONITE!

As a redhead, I’m particular to the color Amy Adam’s is wearing. And it looks good on her. But I agree it looks kind of plain.

So….I couldn’t post on the Dis for over 14 mins! Anyone else have the same issue?

FWIW, my comments….. ☹

Yvonne S looks like a bridemaid. I don’t like that dress. Actually…..I think I don’t like the neckwear.

Hmmm. These little personal videograms are cute….but bring back nail-cam!

Sandra looks amaaaazing! That’s a glamour look she’s wearing very well.

Penelope Cruz is a real sweetheart!

Ok. Amy’s dress colour is great. But that’s too simple for a red carpet.

Pretty dress on Lucy Lu. Pity she wore the sheer cape.

Is Guliana not allowed to interview anybody this year?

Maybe they are making up for how many people she had to interview last year when Ryan was being boycotted? :confused3 He's back, he's been re-accepted into the community and they want to show as many people talking to him as possible? :confused3

Maybe they are making up for how many people she had to interview last year when Ryan was being boycotted? :confused3 He's back, he's been re-accepted into the community and they want to show as many people talking to him as possible? :confused3

I haven't kept up with the year's gossip.

What changed for Ryan to be re-accepted back?

So....when I saw Alison Brie's dress earlier in the sun, I didn't like it....too much like a wedding froth. But it actually looks decent on the carpet.

(Still looks like a wedding dress to me!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter