The Official DIS Golden Globes LIVE WATCH PARTY Thread!!! TONITE

My husband watched Beef and said it was good. Didn’t look like my cup of tea.

Interesting how Ali Wong is there with boyfriend Bill Hader but only mentioned her ex in her speech. Awkward.

Idk the lady who won supporting actress. That bodice was something. It wins least supporting.

RDJ winning over Gosling. I thought Gosling was a shoe in.
30 minutes in and I totally forgot to post here.
The host is painful!!! So are most of the presenters banter.
I am so irked that Gosling didn't win, but DaVine, cleavage aside, I am thrilled about!!! If you haven't seen her in The Holdovers, you are missing out. She deserves it.
I wanna know what Bateman said to Aniston before the commercial that had her laughing that hard.

My husband watched Beef and said it was good. Didn’t look like my cup of tea.

Interesting how Ali Wong is there with boyfriend Bill Hader but only mentioned her ex in her speech. Awkward.
She is with Bill Hader? I didn't know that, and missed him apparently. I watched Beef. It was well done, and she and Steven (who I adore and am thrillled for) were amazing, but they were such miserable people its hard for me to call it good.

I see Christina Ricci was nominated. I tried watching Yellow Jackets but it was so strange. It was amazing, but very disturbing. I couldn't get past episode 2. I may try it again.

I see Christina Ricci was nominated. I tried watching Yellow Jackets but it was so strange. It was amazing, but very disturbing. I couldn't get past episode 2. I may try it again.
Dd and I LOVE Yellowjackets. I will say it only gets more disturbing LOL, not less.

Why are they so awkward. I think its part of the skit but it seems very awkward

Dd and I LOVE Yellowjackets. I will say it only gets more disturbing LOL, not less.
UHG I really want to watch it. I love Juliette Lewis and Melanie Lynsky. I may have to give it another try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter