The Official DIS Oscars LIVE Watch Party Thread!!! TONITE!

Billie Eilish looks like she's doing a mix of "school girl granny."

The Bravo red carpet feed doesn't start here for another 40 mins. But I'm on you tube looking at the red carpet there.

Its soooooo different without commentary.

I just woke up from a very much needed long nap so I missed a lot of the red carpet :(

The Bravo red carpet feed doesn't start here for another 40 mins. But I'm on you tube looking at the red carpet there.

Its soooooo different without commentary.

Will you be able to switch to ABC in half and hour? They take over the Red Carpet the half our before the show.

I'm just listening to a whole bunch of photographers tell the stars to look here, look left, look straight ahead.

All at the same time.

I've seen Jodie Foster in a midnight blue, Anya Joy with a silver dress covered in fish scales at the bottom.

I've seen Jodie Foster in a midnight blue, Anya Joy with a silver dress covered in fish scales at the bottom.

I saw her in real life here years ago. She is so petite! Since I pretty much grew up watching her, somehow, I thought she'd be larger than life. It surprised me how petite she is.

Lupita always dazzles. Nice dress. A few too many feathers for me but it is probably appropriate for the red carpet.

Cynthia Erivo great color. Emily Blunt dress decorations Make her almost look like she’s got on jockey shorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter