The Official DIS Oscars LIVE Watch Party Thread!!! TONITE!

Billie Eilish looks like she's doing a mix of "school girl granny."
Off to google...
I like Billie Eilish. I like that she has the guts to go her own way and highlight that Hollywood's idea of women isn't the be-all-and-end-all!
Emma Stone. Peplum skirt. Nice but ....What is she thinking? How is she going to be able to sit???

I thought the same thing. Her dress will be in the laps of people on each side of her. :crowded:
Not another one!! Remember the selfish quilt-wearer of last year?! Emma's isn't that extreme, but it could be annoying. Maybe she can gather it all in front onto her lap and peer over it?! 😜

I don’t really know any Billie Eilish songs other than the Barbie song, but that song really is beautiful.

Reactions: rlk
I know they said Billie wanted to do all Chanel, but this look is really informal IMO. I don't mind quirky, but this is just not enough IMO.

Having said that about Hollywood's idea of women - I am enjoying the old Hollywood glamor looks this year. Some gorgeous colors, too.

Off to google...
I like Billie Eilish. I like that she has the guts to go her own way and highlight that Hollywood's idea of women isn't the be-all-and-end-all!

Not another one!! Remember the selfish quilt-wearer of last year?! Emma's isn't that extreme, but it could be annoying. Maybe she can gather it all in front onto her lap and peer over it?! 😜
She and Ariana should have to sit together!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter