The Official GLEE thread

LoraJ

<br> I need a vacation!<br><font color="blue">Want
The season starts Wednesday, September 9th on FOX.

There have been several different threads about this show, so I thought I would make an official one.

I think this is my new favorite show. :thumbsup2

Show your love for Glee here and we'll try and keep it spoiler free.

For West Coasters, please keep in mind that East Coasters may start discussing the episodes right after they air.

Ooooh, count me in! I watched the episode this past week and LOVED IT!

Shows like this make me wish SO MUCH that I could sing!

I love Glee! Can't wait for new episodes. I have a Wednesday night class this semester, though, so I'll have to record it each week.

Just watched in online last night. Loved it! Count me in!

I recorded Glee back in May and just got around to watching it yesterday. I now have a season pass for it. It looks like a fun show.

When the pilot first aired before summer, I was hooked. It may be my new fave show for the season. Can't wait for the new episode this week.

I DVR-d the pilot episode and watched it this morning. Sooooo fun! :goodvibes I'm excited for the season, too!

Count me in!! Finally caught this past week's replay of the pilot show, and I fell in love! :worship: Can't wait for more!

IVY :)

I watched the Pilot two times yesterday, and I'm in love with the show! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Joining in! Looking forward to this show starting. :thumbsup2

This is my new favorite show too. I'm so excited for the new episode Wed night. :lovestruc

I really don't want to see the drama between him and his wife. I just want the singing and dancing! That whole drama doesn't seem to fit, keep the drama in the school! My (hopeful) theory is that his wife lied about being pregnant just so he would go for the accounting job, he finds out (SOON), leaves her and ends up with the guidance counselor. I mean, you KNOW that's going to happen eventually, I just hope sooner than later...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter