***The Official June 2016 Thread***

yeah, I'm not seeing those choices anywhere...I have an android and I have the Disney app - where do I look?? also, does anyone know what ROL viewing would include at breakfast? I thought that attraction was "lights on the water" - and would it be the same if you were there for dinner?? hmmmm...

yeah, I'm not seeing those choices anywhere...I have an android and I have the Disney app - where do I look?? also, does anyone know what ROL viewing would include at breakfast? I thought that attraction was "lights on the water" - and would it be the same if you were there for dinner?? hmmmm...
She chose Dining from the main menu, then Tusker House, then "menus". You would just get passes for the ROL show that night (or at least that is how it used to be for Fantasmic).

We are staying at CSR June 25-July 1st. Celebrating our 15th anniversary. A surprise trip for our kids.

Is this confirmed? I saw that on Touring Plans, but everywhere else I checked still says April-July.
I'm not sure that is has been official confirmed by Disney, but as far as I've seen lately, they haven't officially confirmed much of anything...they just do it. If you go to the Disney site, BTMRR now shows hours all the way up to July, where as they weren't showing before.

Touring Plans is showing Soarin as opening July 1. I'm not sure how accurate that is though.

I'm not sure that is has been official confirmed by Disney, but as far as I've seen lately, they haven't officially confirmed much of anything...they just do it. If you go to the Disney site, BTMRR now shows hours all the way up to July, where as they weren't showing before.

Nice! That's a change from earlier this morning. My happiness over the potential of this being open tops any disappointment I'll have if Soarin's down.

Is this confirmed? I saw that on Touring Plans, but everywhere else I checked still says April-July.

I have seen the cast member website calendar for August, and the refurb begins on the 8th.

Nice! That's a change from earlier this morning. My happiness over the potential of this being open tops any disappointment I'll have if Soarin's down.
People are still reporting no FP+ availability though apparently the message they are getting or the site is showing is different that before. BTMRR was showing hours for our dates (6/4-6/11) as of a day or two ago. And another poster said that he checked random days from April - July and all the days he checked, except July, showed hours for BTMRR (this was a day or two ago).

Now being reported that FP is available for BTMRR for dates that were initially included in the original refurb.

HOLY COW!! If BTMR is open while we're there June 10-17th I will be a VERY happy camper as will my boys!! We were all super sad that we'd miss it due to the renovation!! We haven't been to WDW in 4 years and were SO looking forward to riding it!!

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

AND I was able to finally find the ROL information on my android! I still wonder how that show would work for breakfast? If it's a light show how do you "see it" during the day?? :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

HOLY COW!! If BTMR is open while we're there June 10-17th I will be a VERY happy camper as will my boys!! We were all super sad that we'd miss it due to the renovation!! We haven't been to WDW in 4 years and were SO looking forward to riding it!!

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

AND I was able to finally find the ROL information on my android! I still wonder how that show would work for breakfast? If it's a light show how do you "see it" during the day?? :rolleyes1:rolleyes1
You will get a seating voucher or some other form of identification for whichever showtime you book. All of the shows will be in the evening hours, not when you eat.

You will get a seating voucher or some other form of identification for whichever showtime you book. All of the shows will be in the evening hours, not when you eat.

ooohhh....I see - yeah, that wouldnt work for us - our plan includes the morning to lunch visit to AK - not the night visit! I guess we could catch that night show another trip!

thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter