***The Official March 2016 Thread!***

Ahh so happy to find you all! We are booked for Feb 28-March 5 at POFQ!! First trip and so excited!!

Oh and I'm hoping they update the March hours! No show times listed at all for Fantasmic at Hollywood Studios!!

Was up at 5 am yesterday and got all of my ADRs booked :cool1: with the exception of the Fantasmic package since they haven't released those yet. Hope they do soon. Now I wait for my FP date in Jan :rolleyes1

My return tickets are booked. It's official. We're able to get there... and get home!

Add me to the March list! March 18 thru the 28th at Fort Wilderness Campground! First time for that time of the year for us. These kids in school sure make Disney trips hard!

My husband and I are going on our first kidless Disney World experience! March 13-18 at the Contemporary with the DxDP. This past summer we were supposed to have a family reunion trip with my Dad, brother, me, my husband, and my two sons meeting my uncle's family, but my Dad passed about a week and half before the trip. The trip wasn't cancelled, and it was still Disney, but things twinkled a little less. I am hoping this one will be a beautiful escape.

Just switched from POFQ to AOA Little Mermaid!!! Saved around $500 and my Ariel-obsessed youngest daughter will lose her mind. LOL! :worship:

Hi everyone, we will be at CBR March 12-19. This is our first time back since 2009 so while I generally know the ropes I still am doing lots of research on changes.
Was able to apply the room only discount to my existing reservation, saved over $300, yay! If you have a Disney visa you can call now, if not call Monday. (Just in case anyone hasn't seen the multitude of posts about it, lol)
Got the ressies I wanted, only one I didn't get at the time I wanted was BOG dinner. It's our anniversary that night so that sounded fun. There are 6 of us, so harder to get the ressie. I ended up with 550, which isn't bad bc we eat between 6-7 at home. But then I remembered that Florida is an hour ahead, and it is time change that day. So it would be like eating at 350
There is an 850 showing right now, I'm thinking about changing.
Sorry for the rambling post

Just called to apply "discounts". Boy are the offers just aweful this year! With the room rate increases as well as ticket price increases, Disney has cleverly made it so the discounts = rack rate a year ago. On top of that, there's virtually no standard rooms available anywhere. We're lucky we reserved in August. For the two of us we ended up only "saving" $350. Well played Mickey, well played.

Looks like our annual Disney vacation has morphed into an every other year kind of thing. But that's ok. There's a whole lot of other world to see than just the mouse.

We're visiting March 30-April 4!!! Staying at AKL Jambo house 1 br. It's spring break for us, and right before our daughters 8th birthday. We are surprising her!

My TA called Disney for me and they said the hours will be updated soon but Fantasmic will be every night at 7pm!
Ooo! If this is true, that is amazing! I was deciding whether or not we'd stick around HS to see Fantasmic, but was thinking 8pm. 7pm would be better! Might have to try and FastPass it!

Going March 26th-april 2 as surprise for DD 6th birthday. I have been avoiding BBB but she saw the one in DD when we were there in august and was begging me to go. Called BBB this morning and there was not even a hold. My room is not booked yet so I have been booking ADRs one at a time and surprised I had no trouble getting any even got BOG dinner. So excited!

Changed our flights -- we're now arriving late on Sunday, March 20 to avoid missing half a day at the parks on the Monday. WOO!

We are going March 5th thru March 12th. This is a random trip for us as we just got back Sept 27th from our last trip. :) We will be at WDW the week of my birthday which is an excellent birthday present if I may add. We will be testing our our new (to us) annual passes. Not entirely sure how they work yet. Still compiling information at this point. We also have another trip planned for Sept. 2016. :) The year of Disney for us. It will be our first multiple trip year to date.

Some quick details:
Flight out at 6:50 AM form Indianapolis, IN and arrive at 9:20 AM at MCO.
Check-in at POR (our home is POFQ but decided to try POR and got a 15% off room discount)
We will be using our AP's for the first time (gotta figure out what to do)
Our first trip to the Flower & Garden Festival (been to Food & Wine the last 3 years)
Gonna add a dining plan (probably deluxe since that is what we are used to) closer to the trip after we figure out the AP.
Got all the ADR's we wanted for the exact times we wanted. First trip for the exact/exact. Usually we have to change some times around a little.
Flight back to Indianapolis at 8:10 PM and arrives at 10:35 PM.

Everything else is just go with the flow. We have a reasonable amount of park hopping since HS doesn't have a lot going on right now and AK has never been one of our all day parks. :)

Just got our trip booked for Feb. 26- March 6th. First time to be going at this time of year. We've never been to the Flower and Garden Festival. Anyone have any "must do's" that they'd like to share?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter