• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The OFFICIAL October '08 thread-with OFFICIAL list & MNSSHP dates!

Wow:banana: Finally someone that will be there when i am!!!! I was beginning to feel like an outcast:guilty:

I'm not getting any luck with codes thought - we are taking DD for her first trip to see the mouse and taking my parents - they were dying to see her expressions on the trip and we thought since she is already a handful - that an extra set of hands is always a good thing:banana: to give mommy and daddy a bit of a break. All the codes we seem to get end 9/27 - so I don't think we will get a better deal than the AAA discount we got.

I hope it won't be too crowded or too hot the week we are there! I have never gone at this time - so we shall see.

I'm not getting any luck with codes thought - we are taking DD for her first trip to see the mouse and taking my parents - they were dying to see her expressions on the trip and we thought since she is already a handful - that an extra set of hands is always a good thing:banana: to give mommy and daddy a bit of a break. All the codes we seem to get end 9/27 - so I don't think we will get a better deal than the AAA discount we got.

I hope it won't be too crowded or too hot the week we are there! I have never gone at this time - so we shall see.

I went 2 years ago at this time and i didn't think it was bad at all....of course i live in Arizona so 100 is a cooling trend to me LOL.
The only thing i hated was the bugs. During that time of year it's love bug mating season and it's gross.

We don't have exact dates yet but we're thinking...

September 27 - October 11. POP Century!

October 19 - 26 at the Poly garden view

Have been in November twice before - went to the halloween party once - Kids were kinda young 5 and 3 and 3- traveled on halloween - they all passed out early

and yep we dressed up too - lots of adults do - the girls were all princesses - wife and I were the king and queen

Ok so i gave into the stress and booked an extra day
so now we'll be leaving the day after my B-day.
so our new dates are Sept 29th to Oct 5th
I do feel better because now this gives my BF his B-day to do what he wants.

Me and my 2 older sisters and 2 adult nieces are going October 5 to 9th. We're staying at POR.

We'll be celebrating my 1st anniversary celebrating being a Breast Cancer Survivor!

This has really given me something terrific to look forward to!

My fiance and I are returning to WDW October 1-8, 2008. We are planning on staying at Boardwalk Villas (he's a DVC member) but if that isn't available, we will try for Beach Club Villas. We have to wait for the 7 month window since SSR is his home resort.

We were there last October for both the F&W festival and also MNSSHP. We dressed up and had a great time. He was a Roman soldier and I was Snow White...but I think this year, I will not be dressing as a Disney character. I was too realistic looking and some little kids (and even their parents) were too confused.

We'll be there 10/5-10 staying at poly. I can't wait until May - we really want to go to the MNSSP!

We will be going from Oct. 22 to 28th and staying in WL. All because of that 40% discount. :woohoo:

I'll be taking Em&Bec's Mom as well (kinda have to, she IS my DW).:love:

Happy to be joining the official thread. Oct 23-28. First visit to Food and Wine. :cool1: I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

So how far have you all gotten in your planning. Do you actually have your daily schedules down yet including ADRs? Does anyone already have a plan for there costumes for the MNSSHP. I would love to do themed family costumes, but haven't come up with ideas yet.

I just found out yesterday that my 12 year old nephew is going to be joining us. I am really excited about that since my dd5 absolutely adores him and it will give her someone to do things with and I think he is still young enough to enjoy everything!! He is only going to be staying for the first week, so she will be the only child during the 2nd week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter