The Official People who are alone on VFK thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, i am with you guys! I am a loner.... i mean alone!!

"i think we are alone now, doesnt seem to be anyone around..I think we are alone now"

I'm in the same boat as everyone else - no chat, alone

BUT
I have iTunes crankin Def Leppard on my laptop, so my little Victorian chalet is really kinda hoppin ;)

REMINDER:

Everyone's excited about the new site, and we've all felt an enormous loss this week.

Everyone seems to be doing pretty good, but let's be patient with the VFK folks - they are the good guys, and it turns out, old friends :)

QUESTION FOR VFK:
Are you reading this thread - and if so, is this the best place for us to tell you whan kind of problems we see.

Can we also get update info from you (at you convenience, obvioulsy :)

Thanks Tons!

Dr-Jones

Just checking in with my lonely crowd. Logged in and guess what I am still alone.

"So lonely
So lonely
So lonely
So lonely"

Ok - back to Grey's season finale repeat. :)

I guess I talked to much today and used up my quota :lmao: I have seen the odd person an hour ago but now I am all alone. But I am getting to know my best buy character really well she is kinda cute after I stare at her till my eyes get watery.

But I wish she would take that pickle up her back side. Looks very uncomfortable:lmao:

A little beatles I have been singing this all day

All the lonely people
Where do they all come from? (Virtual lonely Kingdom)
All the lonely people
Where do they all belong?

Aah, look at all the lonely people
Aah, look at all the lonely people

All the lonely people
Where do they all come from? (VMK)
All the lonely people
Where do they all belong? (VFK) :goodvibes

Add me to the lonely people list. Haven't seen a soul and can't speak. At present, little wdwdreamin is marching in the doorway that leads to the garden. Don't think she is going to get anywhere. I'm actually at my in-laws house in another state and haven't had much computer time. Have the VFK people said anything about this problem?

This is so sad........seriously. Im trying out this vfk thing and being all alone and not having a clue what to do stinks so bad :(

I just want my little awesome back with her fabulous wardrobe, awesome magic, cool furniture and amazing friends....I promise not to complain about lag! I just want it back :(

Thank you Dis for letting us Lonely People not be so alone....at least here we are together!

I really liked the western themes that are there today. As a horse lover and owner I really think the white horses are great. :)

PrincessAveri

OK lonely people I have learned not to be lonely in certain rooms. I have managed to talk in some of the western parts. About three rooms only. So just walk around the kingdom and try and say hi in each room. Maybe you will find one that will work. I find if I leave these three rooms I can not longer talk.

:rolleyes1 There doesn't seem to be anyone arou-hound :rolleyes1

(figured Tiffany went with my new red hair)

count me in on the all the lonely people. Haven't seen or talked to a soul in 2 days. If the VFK folks are reading this, how about giving us a method for bug reports? I'd love to share what I've discovered, but "Contact Us" isn't working so hot.

Great job so far. The rooms really do look fantastic. Guess there's only one way to go from here, and that's up!

I finally figured out my title that I registered for lol, but now I am alone all alone. I do find comfort knowing we are all doing this together though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter