The Official Riviera Owners & Info Thread

Last week, BF and I FINALLY got to come home to Riviera! We bought into it back in 2019.

We loved being along the Skyliner, but I think it influenced us to go to Hollywood Studios more than we would typically do during a regular trip. We were able to secure a dinner reservation at Topolino's and... I really wanted it to be better. I don't know if it was just the dishes that we ordered, but it just felt a little flat. He had lobster pasta and I had the scallops with risotto. I enjoyed the gnocchi appetizer. I probably should have ordered the filet.

The room was beautiful and I really liked the tub.

I feel torn, because while I loved the room, I missed being on the Monorail loop. Although, with HEA coming back, maybe I can convince my BF to take a weekend trip back to Bay Lake Tower...
I agree that I was disappointed with Topolino's when we went in December as well. I think it had to do with the stellar reviews that it gets - I expected too much. I thought it was really good, probably 8/10, but I was expecting 10/10, I guess.

But for us, that was literally the only complaint we had about RIV. Everything else is excellent.

I agree that I was disappointed with Topolino's when we went in December as well. I think it had to do with the stellar reviews that it gets - I expected too much. I thought it was really good, probably 8/10, but I was expecting 10/10, I guess.

But for us, that was literally the only complaint we had about RIV. Everything else is excellent.
My husband always says, low expectations are the key to happiness!

We are heading down next week, we are doing 2 nights at POR to see YeeHaw Bob and then checking in to RR on the 8th. We have a 2BR lockoff Standard View for 7 nights and I’m crossing my fingers we get an awesome view like last time and trying to prepare mentally that we might not lol. I’m excited to do Topolino’s for Easter breakfast, and my DH and I are renewing our vows at the Dolphin for our 20th anniversary the Monday after Easter (we got married at the WL in 2003) so it’s going to be a fun trip 😊.

Does someone have a recent picture of the items available in the gift shop snacks drinks baby items. I’m trying to see what I don’t need to order from grocery delivery have a baby too I remember them having gerber puffs if some one has a pic would be so awesome thank

Does someone have a recent picture of the items available in the gift shop snacks drinks baby items. I’m trying to see what I don’t need to order from grocery delivery have a baby too I remember them having gerber puffs if some one has a pic would be so awesome thank

Order from the grocery store its going to be less expensive IMO unless you are not doing a delivery at all.

I couldn't find a recent Youtube video of the gift shop but I did look.

I know that the skyliner does not run after an After Hours Event, but does it run after extra evening hours?

Anybody know when the last Riveria allocation for rooms occurred? Seems like it's been awhile since they released rooms.

This isn’t really riviera specific built it’s my home resort and we are staying there… are floaties allowed in the pool? We are traveling in May with our 7 month old and I’d like to get him one of those little baby loungers for the pool but I can’t remember if they allow things like that.

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJjL78Ql1DxFjHuAlinE0p0C5cYdfB3jRoL_VZILaXEufg

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJgd9VvNhxHXQpfo52FNw-TxKwg5ydwHipy3aIZBf9dNYQ

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJhucKMvgZrv2s0bcp9NSg0kqCe7ffHDJpwno-pEcjtJnw

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJheuG6T-1yphFLGCsbj4htirnHjCyIZu59oV2we_kMG9A

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJjfeLpj-Fn3TRHBqtWQO_Hr5cYdfB3jRoL_VZILaXEufg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter