The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

First Name: Marie

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color:Brown/hazel

Body Type: curvy/thick

Ethnicity: white

Occupation: Accounting and Administration for a manufacturing company

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: 1 usually rather bossy cat

Favorite activities: Reading, movies, music, needlework, a minor sudoku puzzle addiction and planning vacations to WDW

Favorite movie: Beauty and the Beast, Star Wars, The Mambo Kings

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Tigger, Belle and the big cheese himself

A little bit about yourself: love to read(murder mysteries mostly), eclectic taste in music, anything from classical to classic rock, big huge SRV fan. I am so not great at writing these. Anything you want to know, just ask.

A little bit about your ideal match: well mannered, has a job and loves Disney...the rest is negotible

First Name: Marie

Hair/Eye Color:Brown/hazel

Body Type: curvy/thick

Occupation: Accounting and Administration for a manufacturing company

Do you have any pets: 1 usually rather bossy cat

Favorite activities: Reading, movies, music, needlework, a minor sudoku puzzle addiction and planning vacations to WDW

Favorite movie: Beauty and the Beast, Star Wars, The Mambo Kings

Favorite Disney character(s): Tigger, Belle and the big cheese himself

A little bit about yourself: love to read(murder mysteries mostly), eclectic taste in music, anything from classical to classic rock, big huge SRV fan. I am so not great at writing these. Anything you want to know, just ask.

A little bit about your ideal match: well mannered, has a job and loves Disney...the rest is negotible

Being an ex-Pittsburgher and Steeler fan.....I liked your answers until I saw Cleveland burbs....LOL

First Name: Paul

Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada 50 weeks, DVC at WDW 2 weeks

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Blue

Body Type: Few extra pounds (for now, Weight Watchers member)

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: DS (10), tein DD (7)

Do you have any pets: Chihuahua(14), Cat(1 1/2)

Favorite activities: Video Gaming, Podcast listening, sports watching, WDW, DVC, DCL, AKL, BLT, ADRs and and other Disney acronyms

Favorite movie: Bladerunner, Monty Python, Princess Bride, John Hughes movies

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Figment, Beaker, R2MK

A little bit about yourself: Widowed single dad of three great kids. To us, life is what happens in between Disney trips. :) I'm a very go with the flow kind of guy (you have to be with three kids). Looking for someone to share my Disney obsession with. Email only friends welcome

A little bit about your ideal match: Must have the curiosity of a child, the humour of a comedian, and the patience of a saint.

First Name: Shantelle

Sex: Girl!

Hair/Eye Color: Black/it changes? Normally hazel

Body Type: a little more than average, but working on it :cheer2:

Occupation: currently working in insurance, but I've done a bit of everything...including merchantainment on MSE :lovestruc

Do you have any kids: nope

Do you have any pets: not right now, although I love them all!

Favorite activities: reading, traveling, watching great shows and movies.

Favorite movie: I can find a reason to love almost any movie (aka cop-out answer)

Favorite color(s): red, blue, and green

Favorite Disney character(s): minnie, snow white, prince phillip, mickey (duh!), eeyore

A little bit about yourself: I am a very busy girl! I work full time as well as going to school full time to get my bachelors in History and moving on to get my masters in Historical Preservation. I used to work at WDW in MK on MSE and LOVED it. Miss it terribly as well, so I'm considering an attempt at going back someday. Like when I don't have to worry about a car payment :rotfl:. I'm generally a very optimistic person and really try to see the best in things. Sometimes this annoys my friends, but I just smile through it!

A little bit about your ideal match: He would have to be a best friend and partner. As well as a disney fanatic. Also being funny, sweet, and able to go slow sometimes and take everything in (although I walk pretty fast) would be very helpful.

Great to see everyone here!

:welcome: everybody!

Feel free to join us in the Single's Social Club thread. We don't bite... I promise!

(well.. unless you ask nicely... then maybe we might.)

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Dark brown/hazel

Body Type: average

Do you have any pets: 2 cats -- Murphy and Seamus

Favorite activities: Cooking and baking, sightseeing and traveling, gourmet food, walking and yoga for exercise, and reading.

Favorite movie: The Sound of Music

Favorite color(s): Green, grey and of course, black (I do live in NYC!)

Favorite Disney character(s): Jiminy Cricket, all of the Muppets (Bean Bunny!), Eeyore, Tinkerbell.

A little bit about yourself: I am an uncomplicated person that finds delight everyday occurrences. I have many interests and am constantly striving to learn new and different things.

A little bit about your ideal match: A man with solid values and a good heart. Someone who is fun and loves to laugh! The Disney thing is obvious, right?

I think I may have posted in here before but can't find that posting so here it is again...:goodvibes

First Name: Christy

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: Few extra pounds but working on it

Do you have any kids: No but hope to one day

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Travel, reading, theater (going to not acting in),

Favorite movie: This is hard to answer...Sound of Music, Pride and Prejudice, Jane Eyre

Favorite color(s): Green, blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Alice, Mary Poppins

A little bit about yourself: Easy going, quiet, love to laugh; basically a big kid especially when it comes to Disney. I like to walk / run but those activities have taken a backseat to work the last year or so. I'm an amateur photographer who is on the "beginning to learn" side of the scale. I love spending time with my nieces and nephews (there are many).

A little bit about your ideal match: Would love to meet someone who likes to have fun, laugh, travel, and has the same appreciation of Disney. Would love for that person to also be ok with just hanging out on the sofa watching a good movie / reading a good book at times.

Birthday.jpg

Before I get started, thanks to the DIS Unplugged Podcast Team for mentioning this thread - I didn't realize it was here! :worship:

First Name: Paul

Sex: That's a little personal, innit? :laughing: Oh, THAT kind of sex! Male.

Hair/Eye Color: Black hair, brown eyes.

Body Type: Chubby, but working on becoming un-chubby

Ethnicity: Mutt - German/Minnesotan/Hispanic

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: Two parakeets, but I'd love to have a dog

Favorite activities: Visits to Disneyland (naturally), reading (non-fiction mostly), writing, walking, going to libraries and museums, singing/karaoke, listening to music.

Favorite movie: Casablanca, Mary Poppins

Favorite color(s): Blue, purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Donald, Figment, and Mickey

A little bit about yourself: The words my friends most use to describe me are "bright" and "sweet". I'm a bit on the shy side with people at first, but once I get comfortable around someone, I love being part of an interesting conversation and sharing things that I've learned. I'm more of a listener than a talker, but you can count on my to come up with a funny and smart response when the conversation calls for it. I love to read -I'm never without a book or a magazine and I never pass up a good bookstore or library. I love just about all kinds of music - my iPod's got a little of about just about everyt kind of music. I'd be happy to open a door for you or pull out your chair - not becuase I think you're a member of the "weaker sex", but because it's the right thing to do. For me, there are few things better than holding the hand of someone special or giving that special person an impromptu hug or a quick kiss. (Well, so much for "a little about yourself"...) :rotfl2:

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm looking for a sweet, smart lady with a great smile, a wonderful laugh, and many interests. She'd have to be a Disney fan, naturally, but I'd also like to find someone who's well-read enough and interested enough in the world that we can spend lots of time talking about lots of things. (A person with moderate or liberal views would be a plus - I'd like to have conversations about current events, not political scream-fests.) She'd have a passion for learning and for exploring the world (and not just Walt Disney World), for trying new things, and for teaching me and others about the things she's learned. It'd be great if she could dance and would want to help me learn how, or at least be willing to learn with me. Agreat sense of humor with an ability to laugh and make others laugh would be a plus. I tend to be very affectionate and a "touchy feely" sort of person, so I'd hope she would be, too. Age, ethnicity, and body type aren't that big a deal, although someone around my age (say around 35-45) and my height (about 5'6") would be better. That's about it - I guess that's about enough, isn't it? :thumbsup2

Okay, let me try to post a picture. Drum roll, please...

WorldofColor220001-1.jpg

I think I'm on here somewhere as well - but can't find it!

First Name: Susan

Hair/Eye Color: hazel

Body Type: short, athletic, have a butt LOL

Do you have any pets: kitties!

Favorite activities: being outdoors, hiking, skiing, using my DVC points, going to WDW

Favorite movie: Grease, Willie Wonka

Favorite color(s): Cobalt blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Sorcerer Mickey, Eeyore

A little bit about yourself: Don't like to drink. Loathe smokers. Very easy going, no drama. Like to do the simple things in life. I'm a ponytail kind of girl - laid back, honest, kind, and expect to be treated as I treat others.

A little bit about your ideal match: honest, kind, ethical, loves Disney, and isn't overly obsessed with sports or the internet!

34073_415176622152_542347152_4544905_2551983_n.jpg

36849_415176592152_542347152_4544899_3425559_n.jpg

22133_232429147152_542347152_3275273_760955_n.jpg

9420_154607697152_542347152_2742450_3977389_n.jpg

Well it's worth a shot right? lol

First Name: Kristen

Hair/Eye Color: Chocolate brown hair and blue eyes

Body Type: lets just say curvy and short 5' 1"

Occupation: Finishing up my degree in Special Education, student teaching two quarter this year then graduating. Working as a secretary for the family business.

Do you have any kids: yes, my wonderful son.

Do you have any pets: two dogs

Favorite activities: camping and of course going to and planning vacations to Disney.

Favorite movie: I love comedies, so it's hard to pick just one.

Favorite color(s): blue

Favorite Disney character(s):DONALD DUCK!!

A little bit about yourself: I'm a student and a mom, finishing up my last year of college. I love spending time with my family and friends. I go camping a lot during the summer. I'm very laid back for the most part and love to have fun and laugh.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who is also laid back and likes to camp and of course LOVES Disney. Someone who can understand that there may be challenges, but will give it a shot anyways.

Don't have a way to post pictures right now but PM for more info.

First Name: Ben

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Shaved/Blue

Body Type: Average

Do you have any kids: Yes

Favorite activities: Movies, Traveling to Disney, Camping, Scuba Diving

Favorite movie: Toy Story 3 (just saw it :D )

Favorite Disney character(s): Robin Hood

A little bit about yourself:
I am a caring, romantic gentleman hoping for the opportunity to meet a fascinating woman who loves to be treated like the most special, wonderful woman in the world.

I have a passion for all of the wonderful things in this world giving me a diverse set of interests. I love to watch movies both at the theater and cuddling on a couch at home. I enjoy all genres including dramas, comedies, romantic comedies, action, documentaries, and a special affinity for horror movies.

Disney World is one of my favorite places and I enjoying going there on an annual basis. I also love spending time camping in the woods or canoeing down a scenic river.

I currently live in a suburb doing the 9 to 5 job. But I have my own business on the side that I hope to expand into my full time occupation. I hope to soon move into the country with acres of woods where I can spend more time gardening and enjoying life.

A little bit about your ideal match:
My ideal match would be my parner in crime. A woman with a sense of adventure, but who also loves to be treated like a princess. A love of movies, the outdoors, and Disney are all strong bonuses!

First Name: Tim

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown/Brown

Do you have any kids: No

Favorite activities: Traveling (love roadsideamerica.com), reading, exploring the outdoors, watching sports (especially UFC), watching movies, and making people laugh

Favorite movie: The Wrong Guy

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy, Aladdin, Donald

A little bit about yourself:
I am a 25 year old single guy (well, you probably figured the single part out already) who just moved to the area. I graduated from college last year and am just starting out on my own. The only thing I'm really missing at this point is someone to enjoy this time with. I see life as one big adventure, and I can have fun anywhere and at anytime. If you don't believe me, spend an afternoon with me at the DMV.

I am full-time Child Protective Services Social Worker. It's not the highest-paying job, but it's fulfilling and I feel that I've made a difference at the end of the day. That's what means the most to me. I have also been recently certified as a MMA judge in the state of Virginia. MMA is the UFC-cage fighting stuff. I do that about once a month on the weekend.

Got any other questions? Ask me, I'm an open book.

A little bit about your ideal match:
My ideal match is someone that sees the positive in any situation and has a sense of humor about life. She'd like to have fun, like to laugh, and like to quality time with whatever adventure we planned for that day.

I want someone that wants to have an adventure.

All right, I've kinda been lurking this thread...I think it's time to take the plunge already :cutie:

First Name: Kaiti

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Hazel

Do you have any kids: No

Favorite activities: Shopping, road trips, listening to lots of music, listening to the Dis!

Favorite movie: Disney- Little Mermaid Otherwise- It's a tie between Fight Club and Boondock Saints

Favorite color(s): Pink

Favorite Disney character(s): Ariel, Mama Odie, Duchess, Jack Sparrow

A little bit about yourself: I never know what to say when I get asked this...hmmm. Well, to be perfectly honest, I'm a straight-up princess. I'm self-spolied--meaning, I work really hard to get all the things I want, and I will make sure I get them. I'm not a material girl really (even though it does sound like it!), I just know what I want out of life and I will get it. One of those things is annual trips to Disney World (clearly :P) I'm quite a pirate-princess as well...you know, the pink skulls :rotfl: I'm not quite sure what more to say so if you wanna know more just PM me :)

A little bit about your ideal match: This question is even worse, haha. Again, you can totally just PM me, it'll probably be much easier :P

Alright I'm taking the plunge...

First Name: Jenn

Sex: female

Hair/Eye Color: Hazel

Body Type: athletic

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any pets: nope

Favorite activities: hanging out with friends, Yankee games, running. You know the usual.

Favorite movie: Don't laugh...Top Gun

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey (duh), Figment

A little bit about yourself: I've grown up Disney and can't find anyone else that gets it! Love to travel and have picked up running...will be running my first marathon down in the World in January!

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone that enjoys Disney as much as I do, is fun to be around, etc, etc :)

And for a photo there's always my signature photo...and all the ones in my TRs!

Heard about this thread through the podcast!!! Great Idea!!!

First Name: David

Hair/Eye Color: Dirty Blonde hair/blue-green eyes

Body Type: thin

Occupation: Quality Control Analyst for a retirement annuity company

Do you have any pets: nope, but I want to get a Great Dane!

Favorite activities: Going to movies, seeing performing arts, watching Colorado sports teams, relaxing at home in front of the TV or with a good book

Favorite movie: As Good As it Gets (non-Disney); Lion King and Monsters Inc (Disney)

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy, Simba, Mulan, and Ice Gator (Blizzard Beach mascot)

A little bit about yourself: I am a laid back Disney fanatic, a loyal friend and a cool person to hang out with. I am not into the club/bar scene, but I don’t mind going out on the town on occasion. I am a former Disney Cast Member (Lifeguard @ Contemporary Resort and Water Park Operations Intern @ Blizzard Beach) and miss the World everyday. I was born and raised in Denver and I just bought a house a couple months ago so I am enjoying entertaining friends and family at my new digs.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who is friendly, funny and cool to hang out with. She of course has to be a Disney fan like me who appreciates the joy Disney brings to the world. Someone who is, somewhat interested in sports and the arts as well as traveling.

10634_132856524305_784044305_2377513_1728596_n.jpg

First Name: Marian

Sex: female

Hair/Eye Color: Hair is naturally Brown, but I get bored so it

changes a lot

Body Type: Curvy - Average

Ethnicity: White (british/german/scotish)

Do you have any kids: 1 DS6

Do you have any pets: 1 cat (Tink)

Favorite activities: Going to the Movies, Reading, video

games, traveling, going to concerts

Favorite movie: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Sleeping

Beauty, Alice In Wonderland, Meet the Robinsons, Mary

Poppins, The Princess Bride, Home on the Range, Emperors

New Groove, Fight Club, The Departed.

Favorite color(s): Pink & Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Maleficent, the Genie, Donald

Duck, Aurora, Tinkerbell, Queen of Hearts

A little bit about yourself: I'm pretty much a home body

currently as I don't like the bar scene and haven't had any

real luck with dating sites. i'm very outgoing with a good sense of humor. I am very close with my family. I

love to travel, I love the history channel, Syfy Channel and

BBC America. I grew up going to star trek conventions and driving vacations. I love going to WDW more than DL.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who can let

there hair down and laugh at them self and have fun, Of

course they would have to be some one who loves Disney. I

just want a man who has some type of goal that he is striving

for and a few hobbies. Likes Kids, Movies and can stand my

Academy awards parties every year.:3dglasses:happytv:

Clean, harmless, completely a Disney geek.

Stats. OK, the tape measure says:

53 (June 15th)
-
5'11"
-
-
very fit
-
happy
-
self employed designer/investor
-
1 grown child (I was a single parent)
-
1 very ancient Welsh Terrier
-
Bit of a bike, hike and board habit - very casual and not competitive, but I can probably keep up with you
-
Never watch sports (why watch? Do!)
-
Well read, well traveled, love food, music and art
-
Live in SW Florida and Portland Oregon; from South Louisiana
-
Can be at WDW with four hours advance notice

I'm very flexible, no agendas except satisfying curiosity.

Ideal match: Hippie art chick turned travel savvy business babe empty nester waif. I seem to be wired towards very petite types, but am willing to try a short circuit. Really, it's up to a mutual attraction, and those come from unexpected directions.

PM, I'm not shy!

Click to find out what I like about Disney

Like gardens? Click to visit mine!

I'm the one on the right
deanAK2.jpg

Bikes are the way to go
deanbridgepedalsmall.jpg

Trying out a fall face coat (and glasses) September 2010. Subject to change.
deanbeardo.jpg

Werking
wellsite4x4.jpg

I heart snowboards
mthoodmeadows.jpg

Have lurked, but since they mentioned it on the Podcast, I figured I'd throw my name into the ring...
First Name: Malanie (no I'm not hawaiian)
Hair/Eye color: Born a Marilyn Monroe Blonde, now have to help it a little/Blue eyes
Body type: Curvy...Ok, lets just say the gym and I are sworn enemies
Ethnicity: Super pale Puerto Rican
Do you have kids: Yes, 2: 13 y.o boy, 11 y.o girl
Do you have any pets: Not at the time...Goldfishes kept dying so it has become a bit traumatic for us.
Favorite activities: shopping, planning WDW vacays (no brainer), reading, watching movies.
Favorite movie: Pirates of the Carribean 2; The Birdcage
Favorite color: Blue; Black (because its slimming)
Favorite Disney Character: Jack and Sally (Nightmare...) Perfect couple albeit a bit anorexic
A little bit about yourself: I am an OT working with geriatric population as well as developmental delayed pediatric clients. I have a passion for all things Disney; I am divorced mom of 2 great kids, but havent really found someone who shares my love of Disney. I love to laugh and joke around. I have an uncanny ability to remember lyrics from songs from the 60's to today. Am very close to my family and was brought up that family comes first.
A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who shares my love of Disney, who can laugh at the small things and at the big things in life. Someone who can be a role model and a confedante for myself and my kids. Someone who is not opposed to being photographed wearing a Disney Shirt or MickeyEars!:rotfl:

NOTE: gotta figure out how to post my pic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter