The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

First Name: Lynn

Sex: female

Hair/Eye Color: hair: Brown hair, hazel/green eyes. They change color!

Body Type: average

Ethnicity: white

Do you have any kids: nope, 23 of them from 9-3:30 though!

Do you have any pets: not yet!

Favorite activities: Horseback riding, going to the beach!

Favorite movie: Disney? Sleep Beauty, Non Disney? The Holiday

Favorite color(s): purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Aurora, Eeyore, Mary Poppins

A little bit about yourself: I spend my days with 8 year olds, so I laugh a lot and enjoy having fun! I have the best family and have some amazing friends. In the summer, I spend a lot of my time with my extended family on the beach in Maine.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who enjoys having fun and laughing. Please don't smoke. If you love the water, yey! If you don't no big deal. :goodvibes

First Name: Rose Mary

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown

Body Type: A few extra pounds

Ethnicity: Irish/Italian, so yeah I have attitude

Do you have any kids: 18 y/o son

Do you have any pets: no

Favorite activities: gardening, reading, Disney

Favorite movie: Monsters, Inc

Favorite color(s): RED
Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey Mouse & Tinkerbell

A little bit about yourself: I love the beach, working in my yard, meeting new people and love Mickey and the gang. One room of my house is dedicated to Mickey/Minnie and Tinkerbell and a few other Disney characters. My living room and kitchen are dedicated to my coca-cola collections. Warning: I smoke and I know that it is a nasty habit and really unexceptable to the majority of the world now. But, I am a considerate smoker and try not to invade others "space" with my nasty habit.

A little bit about your ideal match: must have a sense of humor, have a love of Disney or at least "get" mine, be open-minded and enjoy the sun and the beach.

First Name: Laura

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Light Brown/ Blue

Ethnicity: German, I suppose

Occupation: Just graduated and looking for an elementary school job :woohoo:

Do you have any kids: not yet

Do you have any pets: a cat

Favorite activities: choreography, dance, planning "serious wishful thinking" Disney vacations :rotfl2:
Favorite movie: Forrest Gump, Sleeping Beauty
Favorite color(s): Blue
Favorite Disney character(s): Winnie the Pooh, The 3 Fairies from Sleeping Beauty, Woody,

A little bit about yourself: I just graduated from college and I'm in the middle of applying for every elementary position in the Chicagoland area. I'm anxious to have my own classroom and begin my career! In my spare time I'm an assistant coach for my old high school danceteam and hang out with my friends. I also teach ballet to first graders at a local dance studio and absolutley love it! I'm a very easy going person.

A little bit about your ideal match: I'd like him to understand my Disney obsession and possibly take part in it. An open mind and a sense of humor would be great too! I'd like someone who likes to have fun. A family person is necessary as well.

First Name: Kelly

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green

Body Type: I'm 5'3"; a few extra pounds, however I am proud to say I have lost 30 pounds in the past few months and have come to love walking on my treadmill

Ethnicity: Caucasian, American

Occupation: College Student - College of Education; University of Central Florida

Do you have any kids: No, but would like to one day

Do you have any pets: yes, 1 male chihuahua named Tyke. He's my baby currently. He must be accepted.

Favorite activities: Visiting Disney of course (Annual Pass Holder) Hanging with friends, reading, watching movies, Church

Favorite movie: Currently Toy Story 1, 2, and 3 because my Nephew is in love with them and Jesse. But also Titanic. I'm a sucker for romantic (albeit sad) movies.

Favorite color(s): Blue and Green (also Disney's Red, Black and Yellow and Blue and Yellow)

Favorite Disney character(s): Donald, but I love them all!

A little bit about yourself: College student; graduate in May 2011, single, Christian/Believer in Christ, active church goer, aunt, daughter, sister. I am a 3rd generation Floridian and plan on staying in Florida, preferably the city I grew up in. I'm not a high maintenance type of girl, but I wouldn't mind being treated like a Princess. I'm a HUGE Gator Football Fan, yes Tebow is my hero. I love to watch college football and pro if it's a team I like. I'm also a Golden Knights fan. Anything else you'd like to know, just ask me.

A little bit about your ideal match: Prince Charming! He should def. be an active Christian (by active I mean someone who lives the lifestyle, just doesn't say they're a Christian). This is very important for me. Someone who is 30-35 in age, but age is just a number right? Either has been to college and has a career or at least a job that supports himself decently. Disney lover would be nice. A family guy. And just someone who is down to earth, funny yet serious when need be. He needs to be outgoing because I'm shy at first and need someone to bring me out of my shell. An animal lover, because my dog will come with me.

044.jpg

taken at Prince Charming Regal Carrousel; Magic Kingdom 12.31.10 Yes, I was among the crazies at Magic Kingdom ringing in the New Year!

Hit me up on Yahoo Messenger or email me, as I don't check these boards often. Just thought I'd put up a profile here as I don't seem to be finding Prince Charming elsewhere.

First Name: Stacey

Location: Current is Boston for school, but originally from NYC

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Hazel

Body Type: I'm 5'7, Average body size

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: No, but would like to one day

Do you have any pets: Nop. Hard to here at school, but hope to have a dog one day.

Favorite activities: Planning Disney vacations, video editing, sketching, playing piano, reading, running, singing, board games, bowling, going to the movies (yeah I really like pretty much anything), and just having fun

Favorite movie: I love a wide range of movies, so this is tough. LOTR, V for Vendetta, Up!, Toy Story 3, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, are pretty much my tops right now, but they change a lot.

Favorite color(s): Blue and Purple, but really I love all colors

Favorite Disney character(s): Belle :)

A little bit about yourself: I'm a New Yorker who is currently at school in Boston. Disney is a real passion for me and I hope to go down and work there for a couple months after I graduate. I'm pretty eclectic, I like a wide variety of things. I'm still a big kid at heart and I'm not afraid to let that show every once in awhile. Hard to explain yourself in one paragraph, isn't it? Guess you just have to message me and see for yourself!

A little bit about your ideal match: Ideal? Hmm. Disney is fun for me, but it isn't my life. I guess I'd like someone who loves it, but spends their time doing other things as well. Obviously someone close to the NY or MA area, someone taller than me, and someone who isn't afraid to let their inner child out. Basically, I'm looking for someone who is passionate about what they love and wants to share it with me! There aren't many young guys who love Disney, but it's worth a shot, right?

Stacey_Yesenosky.jpg

33712_1470598729852_1380120083_31226072_5400023_n.jpg

Picture4.png

First Name: Jenn

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde, Blue eyes

Body Type: curvy-ish

Ethnicity: caucasian

Do you have any kids: not yet

Do you have any pets: 1 dog

Favorite activities: sports, hanging with friends, travelling when I can

Favorite movie: too many to put

Favorite color(s): grey (i know....weird)

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy

A little bit about yourself: fun girl who loves life, I LOVE to try new stuff, I love meeting new people and experiencing new things

A little bit about your ideal match: have a passion for life, work hard, be humorous yet kind, and smile, always smile:)

First Name: Todd

Sex: male

Hair/Eye Color: brown/brown!

Body Type: thin/athletic

Do you have any kids: nope!

Do you have any pets: 3 dogs.. one weiner dog, a bull terrier, and great dane/bloodhound mix.

Favorite activities: I run cross country and track and field. I love any sports, spending time with family and friends, and of course disney related things :)

Favorite movie: Rat Race.. or maybe Harry Potter's.. i like pretty much anything. I like dumb/stupid movies a lot!

Favorite color(s): red

Favorite Disney character(s): i like the fox from splash mountain, but the REAL one would be peter pan..

A little bit about yourself: I am an exercise science major at UNM and I would consider myself pretty laid back and easy going. I am really family oriented and I have a few really close friends. I am also a follower of Christ.

A little bit about your ideal match: Smaller than me, preferably close family, athletic, and similar/same spirituality.

First Name: Matt

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: Nope

Favorite activities: Disney! Model Trains, Cooking, Legos, Computers, Tech Theater,

Favorite movie: Anything Disney...Also Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Ocean's Trilogy & Back to the Future

Favorite color(s): Dark Blue and Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey, Rafiki, Jiminy Cricket

A little bit about yourself: I'm a senior in college, about to finish my degree in Lighting Design & Technical Direction. Not sure what I want to do when I graduate, but I would definitely take a job at Imagineering. Other than that...feel free to ask. Oh yeah...I go to WDW quite a few times a year to get my hair cut on Main St. USA.

A little bit about your ideal match: Got to love Disney, parks & music. Other than that, I'm pretty flexible.

28201_1359429422907_1146660514_31139460_2501713_n.jpg

Well it's been awhile so I figured I will repost (with some revisions):

First Name: Michael

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: Stocky (former football player)

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: no

Favorite activities: golf, sports, listening to music

Favorite movie: Too many - comedy, action, horror

Favorite color(s): dark green

Favorite Disney character(s): Stitch, Goofy

A little bit about yourself: Love sports, love taking vacations to WDW. I would love to live in Florida if I could, so hopefully I can do that in a few years (or somewhere without snow). Like to hang out with family and friends, like to be outside.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who can be honest, trustworthy, take interest in my hobbies (and I would as well)

164068_10150362071095416_503390415_16288561_148219_n.jpg

My sister thought this would be a funny one.

168688_10150362031310416_503390415_16287220_3679930_n.jpg

7927_277374915415_503390415_8835549_2371564_n.jpg

First Name: Lauren

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde/ Blue

Body Type: Slim

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: Yes/No (They live with my Ex)

Favorite activities: Hanging out with Friends Holidays to the USA Disney!!

Favorite movie: Aladdin

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey, Alice in Wonderland

A little bit about yourself: I am a bubbly person who is really energetic isnt afraid to try new things and get out of my comfort zone.
I am very down to earth and prefer to be one of the boys than to get dressed up all girly. I can get out and go camping and it doesnt bother me and play footy with my guys friends and they treat me as one of them.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who I can trust who makes me laugh and gets my sense of humor. And who can handle that my best friends are Male and are not threatened by this.

LaurenBdayPlazaInn16.jpg

DSCN1610.jpg

First Name: Melanie

Hair/Eye Color: Auburn-ish/Blue

Body Type: I'm 5'; a few extra pounds,

Ethnicity: Caucasian, American

Occupation: Elementary teacher on the downhill slide to retirement

Do you have any kids: Yes: 2 girls (20 and 16)

Do you have any pets: Well...most people call my house the zoo...so I'll leave that up to your imagination....dogs are my favorite, though

Favorite activities: Disney...obviously, NCAA football (see my username), theatre, music

Favorite movie: Way too difficult to decide: pretty much all things Disney but others, too (yeah, yeah...a lot of chick flicks!)

Favorite color(s):Red and Black (again, see username) and Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): The Big Cheese Himself....but really, lots of others

A little bit about yourself: Widow for 17 years, huge college football fan, was a theatre major but changed to elementary (a regret I live daily), love to cook and travel, love my animals, music is a huge part of my life, not religious but spiritual, can be sarcastic (but not in a mean way...just funny)

A little bit about your ideal match: Goes without saying on this board, but he must LOVE Disney! I appreciate a good sense of humor. I'm quiet at first, so probably someone who isn't quite so shy would be good. Must love animals and at least understand the theatre. Someone who will support my lifelong dream of finally retiring and moving to the Orlando area so that I can work for Disney part time. He must also understand that my two girls, while almost on their own, will forever be my first priority, but there is room for one more person on that priority list, and I'm looking for someone to fill that spot!

100_5091-1.jpg

First Name: Laura

Sex:F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown, brown

Body Type: A bit Pooh-bearish

Ethnicity:Caucasian

Do you have any kids: Not yet

Do you have any pets:Yup, a dog and two cats

Favorite activities: Traveling, quilting, traveling, scrapbooking, traveling, movie-a-holic, traveling....

Favorite movie: Too many to count. I love disaster movies and disney classics the most.

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Dumbo

A little bit about yourself: I'm very easy-going and am always up for an adventure. I don't take life too seriously and try to live each day to its fullest.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who loves to travel, a person with a great sense of humor and who finds enjoyment in life.

Hi everyone!

First Name: Bill

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Blonde/Blue

Body Type: Average to husky

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: Two dogs

Favorite activities: Movies, camping, writing, cooking and Disneyworld of course.

Favorite movie: "Escape From Alcatraz"

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck, Cinderella

A little bit about yourself: I am separated and single, no kids. Laid-back, easy going and loving.

A little bit about your ideal match: A woman that's willing to at least give me a chance, age and location doesn't matter as long as she's a good person. Oh and she MUST like Disneyworld and Disneyland :) And able to talk about anything and everything.

100_1234.jpg

First Name: Kelly

Sex: female

Hair/Eye Color: brown

Body Type: athletic, slightly pooh-shaped

Occupation: athletic trainer at a high school - I take care of the injured athletes, provide physical therapy, taping, stretching, etc

Do you have any kids: no

Favorite activities: traveling, shopping, reading, hiking, camping, fishing, swimming, DISNEY!!!

Favorite movie: The Blind Side, My Best Friends Wedding, Finding Nemo, The Lion King

Favorite color(s): blue, green, and pink

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey Mouse

A little bit about yourself: I am very easy going, always interested in trying new things, and always up for an adventure. I love Disney, wish I could get there more often. I want to take a Disney Cruise. I'm a Christian and I go to church every week. I love to laugh and try to be the optimist everyday.

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm looking for someone to enjoy the ride with, share the ups and downs with. My ideal match will be my best friend. Someone who loves family and traveling. Someone who loves a new adventure and loves to visit Disney as often as possible :)

First Name: Kayla, nickname "Lala"

Hair/Eye Color: Brunette with green/yellow/grey eyes...they change color.

Body Type: 5'9 and average

Ethnicity: Caucasian (French, Lithuanian, and Cherokee descent)

Do you have any kids: No, but I would like to have children someday in the future.

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: going on adventures, making artwork, going to the beach, traveling, exploring for antiques, thrift shopping, reading, going for long walks, hanging out with good friends, going to DISNEYLAND!, laughing until my sides ache and I can barely breathe, jumping rope/jumping on my trampoline, cuddling/kissing, exploring art/craft/food fairs, learning about and experiencing cultures different from my own, trying out new vegan recipes, bettering myself, oh and did I mention DISNEYLAND?!

Favorite movie: Lilo and Stitch, Beauty and the Beast, Pirates of the Caribbean, Emperor's New Groove, Monster's Inc., Yes Man, and Daddy Daycare.

Favorite color(s): Green, Pink, Purple, Yellow... I'm an artist. I fall in love with a different color each and every day :)

Favorite Disney character(s): Stitch (especially impersonating Elvis), Tinkerbell, Peter Pan, Squirt, and Lumiere.

A little bit about yourself: Growing up as the oldest child in my family I am the nurturing type...just ask my baby sister who clings to my leg because of my awesomeness, haha. I'm a bit of a goofball (a lot a bit). I'm an adamant believer in the saying, "Laughter is the best medicine." I am the type that is quick to laughter and slow to anger. Psychology is what I am majoring in in school. Helping others is my life's purpose. After a lifetime of unhealthy eating habits I have evolved into a bit of a health nut. I follow a vegan diet and I love taking long walks and jumping on my mini trampoline as exercise. If I could I would walk Disneyland all day long for exercise and row in the canoes for arm strength, haha. And an interesting fact about me is that I do custom artwork on guitars and ukuleles :)

A little bit about your ideal match: I'd like to find someone who is always ready for an adventure and has a well developed sense of humor. Obviously being a Disney fanatic is a big plus ;) Intelligence and tenderness or very attractive traits to me. And someone who is open to me being a vegan is pretty important to me.

International matches are not a problem for me. I remember having terribly deep thoughts as a young girl, worrying about things like, "What if my other half is on the other side of the world?" But with our globalized society that really isn't a worry anymore :) My only stipulation is that where ever I and my match end up living--it better be near a Disney theme park ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter