The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

First Name: Michelle

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: brown hair blue eyes

Body Type: curvy fit

Ethnicity: white

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: no but I love dogs

Favorite activities: roller coasters. Lots of them. I enjoy camping. COOKING

Favorite movie: beauty and the beast. Laurence Olivier's Rebecca

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Belle. Flynn. Naveen
Favorite Disney sidekick: Meeko. He's hilarious.

A little bit about yourself: I love to have fun. I'm a huge movie buff. So don't knock the great movie ride! One day I'll find that hidden Mickey. Love to cook and bake. I've got a lead foot. I'm impulsive a free spirit. love action movies like air force one. And The Avengers. Tony Stark is a god. Move over Thor. You're blocking my view of Iron Man.

A little bit about your ideal match: someone who makes me laugh and takes the time to get to know me. Someone genuine. Someone I can be myself with.

jrriddle said:
First Name: Jason

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde/Blue

Body Type: Average/Fit.

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: Yes, a guinea pig given to me by my sister

Favorite activities: Walking, movies, travelling, cooking, watching hockey

Favorite movie: Disney: The Lion King, Ratatouille, Wall*e, UP, Incredibles, 20K Under the Sea. Non-Disney: Spirited Away, Iron Giant, Star Wars, Clerks 2 (or anything by Kevin Smith)

Favorite color(s): Navy Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey, Pooh, Remy, Cyclops (from the X-Men, it counts now)

A little bit about yourself: Very serious about my career, but a big kid outside the office, Apple geek, music geek, Disney geek (of course)...

A little bit about your ideal match: Looking for my Cinderella.

Yes! Some additional Canadian content!

First Name: Greg

Location: Crestview,FL (Though want to move to Orlando within next 2 years)

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Brown Hair / Green Eyes

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: No but I could see possibly having them in future.

Do you have any pets: Yes I have 2 dogs though more families dogs than mine, my dog passed last year.

Favorite activities: Going for a drive (especially to Orlando so I can go to the parks), Watching a good sports game, Going for a walk or if my knee is feeling good working out, Relaxing at home and watching a movie or playing a game, Reading.

Favorite movie: Don't have just one but the top ones are Star Wars (been to both celebrations in Orlando), Most Disney movies but Hercules is favorite, The Matrix trilogy, Most superhero movies but as cheesy as they are Superman movies are still favorites.

Favorite color(s): Blue, Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Hercules, Aladdin, Tarzan

A little bit about yourself: I am a shy nerd so no matter what always been hard to really meet anyone, I have had a lot of setbacks in life which is why I am not where I want to be in life, I tend to be a bit of a romantic and gentleman which gets me walked over more often than not. I enjoy little things like taking nice walking on the beach at night or sitting out and reading on my nook(The Song of Fire and Ice books right now) on the beach during the day. I am not much of a club type give me either a live concert or a small bar where I can play some pool(though not very good) and have a drink(usually only 1 dont drink much) and a cigar. I am usually up for trying most things.

A little bit about your ideal match: I would like to meet someone who is smart, kind, funny, can deal with my quirks and being a quiet person, someone who I find attractive, so what in shape so if we want to go for a jog or hike dont have to worry they cant take it. Having some things in common and be able to share interests and get other into them would be a nice thing too.

First Name: Marise

Sex: female

Hair/Eye Color: brown

Body Type: perfect! Lol. truthfully a little overweight

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any pets: one dog in her teenage years

Favorite activities: writing fiction, enjoying my dog, watching movies, painting, baking

Favorite movie: I can only pick one...um...Non-Disney: Serenity; Disney... It's too tough to pick just one! I loved 'The Avengers' but also 'Enchanted' and 'Robin Hood' and 'Ratatouille' and 'Wall-E'....

Favorite color(s): yeah sure, here I'm aloud to make multiple selections. Lol. Burgundy Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Lady
Character I think I most resemble: Nancy Tremaine

A little bit about yourself: I was born in Canada; My parents are from the Middle-East/Mediterranean. However, I lived most of my life in North America (US and Canada) except for 4 years spent in Egypt. I'm a little bit of a geek and I would love to be an Imagineer someday.

A little bit about your ideal match: willing to tolerate a crazy woman who loves Disney just a little too much :). Politically open minded (I consider myself a libertarian for now...) and intelligent. Also, playful :)

marise-ghorayeb.jpg

First Name: Jen

Hair/Eye Color: blonde and blue

Body Type: I have some meat on my bones.

Ethnicity: I'm told German and maybe English. I unfortunately don't know that much.

Do you have any kids: No, but someday!

Do you have any pets: A cat

Favorite activities: Watching tv, reading, being on the internet, going to football, basketball, hockey games, going out to eat, hanging out

Favorite movie: Shawshank Redemption, LA Confidential to name just a few. I go through phases

Favorite color(s): Blue, green, purple, red

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey!, Stitch, Pluto, Goofy, Donald, I guess them all!

A little bit about yourself: I'm a little weird. That's probably putting it mildly. I'm a picky eater (read: cheap date, take me to McDonalds or any place with pizza and I'm happy). I'm quiet, shy, and a bit socially awkward until I get to know someone. I'm most comfortable in jeans and t-shirts and I like to watch sports. My favorite thing about my job is doing demonstrations with the museum's ball python. I don't mind pet snakes all that much ;). I don't smoke and I'm not a huge drinker (maybe once or twice a month)

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who doesn't mind a simple girl and is willing to be patient enough to get past the awkward quiet phase. Be warned though, once you get me talking, I don't shut up!

First Name: Jen

Hair/Eye Color: blonde and blue

Body Type: I have some meat on my bones.

Ethnicity: I'm told German and maybe English. I unfortunately don't know that much.

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: A cat

Favorite activities: Watching tv, reading, being on the internet, going to football, basketball, hockey games, going out to eat, hanging out

Favorite movie: Shawshank Redemption, LA Confidential to name just a few. I go through phases

Favorite color(s): Blue, green, purple, red

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey!, Stitch, Pluto, Goofy, Donald, I guess them all!

A little bit about yourself: I'm a little weird. That's probably putting it mildly. I'm a picky eater (read: cheap date, take me to McDonalds or any place with pizza and I'm happy). I'm quiet, shy, and a bit socially awkward until I get to know someone. I'm most comfortable in jeans and t-shirts and I like to watch sports. My favorite thing about my job is doing demonstrations with the museum's ball python. I don't mind pet snakes all that much ;). I don't smoke and I'm not a huge drinker (maybe once or twice a month)

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who doesn't mind a simple girl and is willing to be patient enough to get past the awkward quiet phase. Be warned though, once you get me talking, I don't shut up!

Sound like a fun woman.:thumbsup2

Ok, new to forums world here. But, I'm a single female, 33, and thought I'd give it a shot. Are there any single males in Austin, TX that are on these DIS Boards?!?!

First Name: Mark

Hair/Eye Color: brown / blue

Body Type: Average to Athletic

Ethnicity: White

Occupation: Technician in the Computer and Audio Visual Fields. Travel up and down North East, Boston, Philly, and of course good old NYC.

Do you have any kids: no , would like to have in the future.

Do you have any pets: no, love pets though dogs and cats.

Favorite activities: Video Games from Mature to Mario , baseball, football swimming, DISNEY!!!

Favorite movie: Star Wars - Empire Strikes Back

Favorite color(s): blue, red

Favorite Disney character(s): Grumpy

A little bit about yourself: I am a really great guy. I treat people how I would like to be treated. I am very out going and have a fun personality. I am also open minded. I love Walt Disney World and hope to one day have my own family and share memories.

A little bit about your ideal match: Well dressed can have great conversations that can go anywhere, must be open minded as well. Not shy.

Message Me if you like!!! :drive:

65 Days until I am in Walt Disney World!!!!

purpie17 said:
Ok, new to forums world here. But, I'm a single female, 33, and thought I'd give it a shot. Are there any single males in Austin, TX that are on these DIS Boards?!?!

:-/ girl, I'm beginning to wonder if there are any dis guys in Tx. I'm over near Houston and still hopeful. Good luck to you.

:-/ girl, I'm beginning to wonder if there are any dis guys in Tx. I'm over near Houston and still hopeful. Good luck to you.

I third the search for single Disney guys in Texas! Lol

Out of curiosity has this thread worked for anyone?

Out of curiosity has this thread worked for anyone?

Sort of...

The "Singles Social Club" threads are a spin-off from this thread so that singles can actually chat and get to know each other without cluttering up this 'Profiles Only' thread.

Within the SSC since it started about 2 years ago, We've had a few meets, developed some really cool friendships, some more romantic type relationships start up... and even recently had a couple that met because of the SSC get engaged.

the Singles Social Club threads are open to everyone, and the group in there is extremely friendly and open to new people popping in and joining. We also just started a new thread due to the last one hitting the 250page mark, so now would be a great time to join into the fun. :goodvibes:goodvibes

First Name: Victor

Hair/Eye Color: black/dark brown

Body Type: Average to Athletic

Ethnicity: Latin

Do you have any pets: a dog

Favorite activities: Jiu jitsu, cycling

Favorite movie: Inception

Favorite color(s): red

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy

A little bit about yourself: Actually I'm from Brazil, but i'm at Yatch club till wednesday. I'd like some fun at night near the resorts and would enjoy pretty much everything.

A little bit about your ideal match: An active person who would like to drag a newbie arround showing some of the Disney's night life activities

Message Me if you like

chiburple said:

What are we going to do? Set up some kind of Facebook campaign! It seems like there are all up north. We need the guys at Dis Unplugged to do a shout out for us on the show!

I agree...3 single tx girls seeking a disney loving Prince Charming.

Although i myself would gladly take a pirate or Jedi too.

What area are you in Chiburple?

I agree...3 single tx girls seeking a disney loving Prince Charming.

Although i myself would gladly take a pirate or Jedi too.

What area are you in Chiburple?

I'm in Houston, but hey Austin's only a hop skip and a jump away - I could totally be made to quest that far for a prince charming. Though any farther and prince charming will have to relocate. Lol.

I don't know about a Jedi. I'm a treky so that could get ugly. Lol.

I'm less than 3 hours from the World and can't find a princess.

Maybe I need to go on more boat rides

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter