• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

First Name: Steve

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Hair black and eyes are brown

Body Type: slim

Ethnicity: white

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: no

Favorite activities: making videos for my YouTube channel, travelling, camping, dancing, reading, music and keeping fit

Favorite movie: ah that's a tough one but it's got to be Pirates of the Caribbean and the Harry Potter movies :-)

Favorite color(s):Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Minnie Mouse and Jack Sparrow

A little bit about yourself: im an easy going, down to earth guy who likes to enjoy life, work hard and i love travelling when i can, and im a Big Disney fan :-) ive been to America quite a few times and loved it everytime ive been over there :-) i listen to allsorts of music, love my EDM house music, and a bit of country to, I got into country music when I visited Dollywood in Tennessee :-)

i have my own business carpet cleaning, i'm creative, easy going, open minded and i like to enjoy my life as much as possible :-). I enjoy going clubbing and hanging out with my friends, i also make videos on youtube in my spare time lol. I like people who are creative, have there own mind, like to go out and party but also like to chillout and watch a good movie to, I love my sci-fi, anything to do with vampires, zombies and Disney, I also believe that you have to make the most out of life and enjoy every minute, being positive and happy are what I like to be :)

I believe in honesty, loyalty and respect, I dont like people who play people and mess them about, I have a busy life and have only got time for quality loyal people :-)
i like travelling and learning about new cultures and countries, my other interests are green screening, video editing, reading, dancing, camping and going to festivals :-)

A little bit about your ideal match: She would be someone who is easy going, happy, positive and loves Disney ;-) someone I could talk to about anything and feel comfortable, she wouldn't mind me going around filming videos for my YouTube channel :-)

Well there's a bit about me :-) what a great idea, I don't know anybody who loves Disney where I live, everytime I mention Disney to my friends they just give me that laugh and grin, as if to say, you shouldn't be into Disney at your age lol, I just don't understand them, I feel sorry for those people as they've grown up and are missing out on how Awesome Disney is :-)

Steve :-)

http://YouTube.com/xxxpiratestevexxx

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

First Name: Clint

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: 5' 11" and as slim as they come -- think 29/32" pants and 36R jackets... the slimmest they make them.

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: no, maybe someday

Do you have any pets: in between Cats at the moment

Favorite activities: the Memorial Park loop, watching Jeopardy and Whale Wars, seeing plays and musicals, rooting for the 'stros, riding the Davy Crockett Canoes at DL, reading non fiction (mostly true crime),

Favorite movie: The Shawshank Redemption

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Snow White and Mickey Mouse

Last edited:
Favorite activities: the Memorial Park loop, watching Jeopardy and Whale Wars, seeing plays and musicals, rooting for the 'stros, riding the Davy Crockett Canoes at DL, reading non fiction (mostly true crime),

I like plays and musicals too :). Did you see the current running of 'Wicked' that's in town?

Wow, I haven't checked this in awhile and I missed a bunch of sandwich related humor. I knew something was missing from my life.

First Name: Jennifer

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde/Blue eyes

Body Type: Average

Do you have any kids: 0

Do you have any pets: 1-horse

Favorite activities: Reading, horse training, hanging with friends, anything Disney

Favorite movie: Cinderella

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy, Lady & the Tramp, Cinderella, Minnie Mouse

I will give it a try, why not

First Name: Michael

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Hazel Brown

Body Type: Average

Do you have any kids: 3

Do you have any pets: 0

Favorite activities: Sports, hanging out with friends, planning next Disney trip

Favorite movie: National Treasure

Favorite color(s): Carolina Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Donald Duck

First Name: Alyssa

Sex:F

Hair/Eye Color: Black curly hair, brown eyes

Body Type: 5'3", cute and fluffy but decreasing in fluffiness..

Ethnicity:Caucasian with a little spice thrown in (honestly all I was ever told was "something from the middle east")

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: Yes, 2 cats

Favorite activities:I read constantly, I have particular tv shows that could be considered something of an addiction, tiedye and other assorted crafts, baking.

Favorite movie: A selection would be Nightmare Before Christmas, Lilo and Stitch, Sweeney Todd, Month Python and the Holy Grail, Jurassic Park, most of the Harry Potters.

Favorite color(s):Black, red, and purple

Favorite Disney character(s):Stitch, Flower, Jack Skellington and Ursula

A little bit about yourself: I could easily be descriped as "quirky". I tend to spout off random facts in conversation, look at things a little differently than most. I don't like to talk to everyone, but when I find someone that I can talk to it's hard to get me to shut up. I'm both intense and mellow. I like to go out but a movie, blanket and pizza can be just as great.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who makes me feel comfortable in my own skin, who can take the good with the bad, who can make me laugh. It comes across as shallow but I don't think it's wrong to say I need to be attracted to someone. That doesn't mean only one type of guy is attractive though. I suppose it comes down to I want the Mickey to my Minnie, the Jack to my Sally, the Will to my Elizabeth, the Sweeney Todd to my Mrs Lovett (although that implies I'm willing to cook people into pies so take that as you may)

That all actually stayed pretty much the same.

First Name: Mickey(yea its on the drivers license)

Sex: m

Hair/Eye Color: brown/brown

Body Type: a little slim

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: no

Favorite activities: theme parks and visiting the area around the smoky mountains for day hikes and photography.

Favorite movie: top of the list would be fantasia and all the star wars, lord of the rings and Muppet movies. many others i watch over n over again but that would be a whole page probably.

Favorite color(s): I don't really have a specific 1, but i do enjoy stuff that's neon or fluorescent.

Favorite Disney character(s): figment and beaker from the Muppets

A little bit about yourself: I'm a foodie. I love my roller coasters. And i like being outdoors, preferably on a mountain top. I don't smoke and am only a light drinker. If you cant handle someone being honest and straight forward/blunt in comments then you might have issues in being around me at times. pretty sure there's more stuff i should add but its 4am.

A little bit about your ideal match: someone that's comfortable with who they are. honesty and being able to handle someone else's opinions. and of course someone that understands the magic of disney(granted you probably wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case).

First Name: Neil

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde/Blue

Body Type: Athletic/Muscular (Have lost 35 lbs since Jan. 1)

Occupation: A/V Technician at First Baptist Church of Royal Palm Beach

Do you have any pets: Yes, a beagle named Snoopy

Favorite activities: Filmmaking, screenwriting, going to the movies, watching sports, going to the gym, playing video games, reading.

Favorite movies: Jaws, Halloween, Back to the Future, The Dark Knight Rises, Beauty and the Beast

Favorite color(s): Blue, black, orange

Favorite Disney character(s): Maleficent, Jiminy Cricket, Scrooge McDuck

A little bit about yourself: I graduated from Palm Beach Atlantic University in 2008 with a degree in T.V. Production. I currently work for a church doing audio and video work. I am also an aspiring filmmaker looking to write, direct, and produce Christian films.

A little bit about your ideal match: A girl who is kind, caring and attractive. Has similar interests. Someone who doesn't smoke or drink a lot of alcohol. It would also be a major plus if she had a creative imagination.

First Name: Amanda

Body Type: 5'-7" with some extra stuffing but slowly shrinking

Do you have any pets: No, but I love animals, especially dogs

Favorite activities: Walking in the park or on the beach, cooking, dancing, singing (as in karaoke, or in the shower), writing, reading, kayaking, traveling, scrapbooking, going to the theater, watching college basketball.

Favorite movies: Forrest Gump, Dirty Dancing, The Goonies, Clue, Toy Story, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Harry Potter series, Muppet movies

Favorite color(s): It totally varies. I love the colors in a sunset. My bedroom is light blue, which I find calming, but I'm getting bored with it and may spice it up with a change to purple and red. I feel good wearing blue, red or black.

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey, Kermit, Genie from Aladdin, Woody, Mary Poppins, Pepe the Prawn

A little bit about yourself: I am easygoing and a kid at heart. I've been independent for awhile now, and I'm ready to share my life with that someone special. I have a tight circle of friends here in NYC - I love spending time with them, and I also enjoy my quiet time to unwind and let down. I consider myself creative, even though I'm an engineer - probably one of the reasons I love Disney magic, it taps into my imagination. I love music, pretty much all kinds except for heavy metal. I love Italian, Indian, Mexican and Thai food (among others). I am a fairly good cook, I enjoy cooking for people. I like to entertain friends, though my dinner parties are small in my tiny NYC apartment. I'm originally from Indiana, but I've lived in NYC for 10 years now.

A little bit about your ideal match: He must love Disney. :love: He's an animal lover, open-minded, and patient. He has a great sense of humor and also doesn't mind being serious sometimes. He enjoys my cooking. :)

1003715_148440242022203_1008970789_n.jpg

316530_10151356018792079_1663843129_n.jpg

It is so incredibly cool to see how many people have taken advantage of this thread since I started it over 3 years ago! :)

Has anyone found their prince or princess? I want stories!! :)

Hugs to everyone!

- Carey

First time poster, here we go!

Note: I’m also looking for a boy/girl friend to discuss all things Disney and other fun/random stuffs. I need more friends who share the same love for Disney animation! Can’t contain all this excitement to myself! :tigger:

First Name: Mai

Hair/Eye Color: Black hair, black eyes

Body Type: Average, 5’2. Picture in my signature but let me know if you can't see it

Ethnicity: Asian

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Listen to music, watch the Oscar/movies/behind the scenes, manga, cosplay, edit music videos, watch So You Think You Can Dance, The Big Bang Theory, Glee, Master Chef, Jeopardy, Wheels of Fortune, Criminal Minds, and Project Runway

Favorite movie: Beauty and the Beast, Jurassic Park, The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Disney animation, musicals, and all things fairy tales (both PG-13 and scary fairy tales!)

Favorite color: Red

Favorite Disney characters: Belle, Ariel

A little bit about yourself: I’m friendly, mostly laid-back, and love to laugh. I’m a kid at heart and when I’m alone, I can be childish or get all excited sometimes. Would love to find someone who makes me feel comfortable enough to share this side of me.

I just had my first Disney trip this year. Best time of my life and would love to go back next year (fingers crossed)

A little bit about your ideal match: I've never dated anyone before so I’d love a guy who can take the initiative, funny, and makes me feel special. Not a smoker or heavy drinker. I’m a bit of an old-fashioned romantic. You don’t have to serenade by my window (^_^) but it’d be a big plus if you don’t curse, can cook, hold the door open, and be a gentleman

First Name: Heather

Sex: female

Body Type: A work in progress :mickeybar

Ethnicity: Caucasion

Do you have any pets: A perfect Australian Shepherd

Favorite activities: Travel, reading, running, Disney <3

Favorite movie: Little Women

Favourite disney movies: Brave & Narnia

Favorite color(s): pink and red

Favorite Disney character(s): Snow White and Merida

A little bit about yourself: I live an hour from Disney so I have a pass and go as much as humanly possible. I LOVE traveling and hotels and trying new food and putting pictures of it on instagram. I love my dog! I own my own house. I am in a book club. I am addicted to pedicures. I enjoy doing 5ks.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who has nice teeth, likes to read, has a stable job and loves Disney and traveling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter