The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

First Name: Joshua

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown, brown

Body Type: Athletic

Ethnicity: White

Occupation: Background is broadcast television, though I'm training to (hopefully) become a firefighter.

Do you have any kids: Nope.

Do you have any pets: I do not, but I am an animal lover.

Favorite activities: Reading books, musical theater, eating sandwiches, playing games, running/weight training, going to the zoo, movies, mountain biking, baseball, cooking, Disney Worlding

Favorite movie(s): Star Wars, Glory, E.T., Moulin Rouge, Master and Commander, Gattaca, Captains Courageous, The Lord of the Rings, In Bruges, Pinocchio, The Little Mermaid

Favorite color: Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Donald Duck, Chip n' Dale, Gaston

A little bit about yourself: I am terrible at answering stock questions with stock answers. I do have beautiful, thick hair; if you're into that. Also, I enjoy eating sandwiches.

A little bit about your ideal match: Like most people, I enjoy spending time with someone who is funny, charming, and shares similar passions. Eating sandwiches is not a must.

9183436941_c46b2a7a90.jpg

10710270293_8b4316d2ef.jpg

First Name: Bryan

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Blue

Body Type: 40 lbs over my target, but working on it

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets:
The best damn cat in the world

Favorite activities: Going to DL every weekend, also have annual pass to SD Zoo and Safari Park. Sometimes charity work on the weekends, parades and special events.

Favorite movie: Raiders of the Lost Ark

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Thomas O'Malley, no wait, Tron. No wait, Baloo. No wait, Mr. Incredible. No wait, Donald. Ah, hell.

A little bit about yourself: Always been a fan of Disney since I was a kid, listened to soundtrack records back in the day, then went to WDW back in '74 or so. Family moved to So-Cal around '75 and we used to go once every 3 years or so. It was such a rare treat. I tried to go more as an adult but time never permitted. Now that I've pretty much accomplished everything I wanted to do in life ( compelte bucket list, this early in life. Wow. ) I got an annual pass and go every weekend. I'm finally doing what I always wanted to do as a kid. Also, a couple of years ago I built a representation of Disneyland in a RCT3 file so I can open the park and run it on my computer at any time, ride the "rides", etc. It took about a year. I'm nuts to have done that. I spend a lot of time reading Disney history and biographies, all the Jim Korkis stuff and individuals who accomplished things for the magic kingdom.

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm very open on that. Maybe that was always my problem. Too open minded? Not specific enough? I think I don't want to nail it down to "must be this" or "must be that." I've had at least one relationship end over Disney and another one that didn't get going because I invited her to Disneyland ( invited to pay her way even ) and was told she hated the place, but has never been. I'm starting to notice that liking Disney should be near the top. I don't need to find someone who worships it, but hating it can be a real deal breaker because nothing else is likely to mesh if that fundemental one doesn't exist. ( Besides, couples can always argue over WHICH attraction to go on if they really have to fight, right? )

First Name: Lala

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: dark brown/brown

Body Type: easy to see

Ethnicity: Black / Jamaican-ish

Do you have any kids: 1 DD 8

Do you have any pets: Kitty Kayla

Favorite activities: traveling, playing my clarinet, any type of Arts and Entertainment (concerts, movies, Broadway, art galleries, etc), time with my daughter, reading, enjoying quality company, oh...and making $$$.

Favorite movie: So many good ones! How about genre?? I love Suspense, Thriller, and a good mystery/Psychological Thriller the most.

Favorite color(s): Earth tones all year 'round, in the Spring/Summer I also love rocking orange and pink

Favorite Disney character(s): All the Sassy ones - Genie, Timon, Mufasa, Mushu, Tiana, Roz (Monsters Inc), Mary Poppins... et al

A little bit about yourself: Just a little bit?? Ok, well other than what I've typed above, Im a pretty laid back person, I *think* I have a pretty decent sense of humor... even if its only me laughing lol, I think I have relationship burnout, but I am truly loving life and love meeting new people for friendship. I am not really seeking anything serious but I think if the connection and attraction is there, I am open to possibilities. I am not a skinny woman, so that may intimidate some, but I make up for with my cute smile and bubbling personality. ::yes::

A little bit about your ideal match: Ideally my match is intelligent, a good conversationalist, and can keep up with my witty humor and snappy one-liners. Definitely someone not intimidated by the not-so-average woman... and who either appreciates, likes or loves Disney. Sometimes I think my "match" is not necessarily a love interest, but just someone who is great company and values friendship and a good stiff drink now and then. :beach:

1005314_10151742968096427_1657948261_n.jpg

First Name: Bryan Location: San Diego, CA Age: 44 Sex: M Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Blue Body Type: 40 lbs over my target, but working on it Ethnicity: White Occupation: Computer ninja Do you have any kids: Nope Do you have any pets: The best damn cat in the world Favorite activities: Going to DL every weekend, also have annual pass to SD Zoo and Safari Park. Sometimes charity work on the weekends, parades and special events. Favorite movie: Raiders of the Lost Ark Favorite color(s): Blue Favorite Disney character(s): Thomas O'Malley, no wait, Tron. No wait, Baloo. No wait, Mr. Incredible. No wait, Donald. Ah, hell. A little bit about yourself: Always been a fan of Disney since I was a kid, listened to soundtrack records back in the day, then went to WDW back in '74 or so. Family moved to So-Cal around '75 and we used to go once every 3 years or so. It was such a rare treat. I tried to go more as an adult but time never permitted. Now that I've pretty much accomplished everything I wanted to do in life ( compelte bucket list, this early in life. Wow. ) I got an annual pass and go every weekend. I'm finally doing what I always wanted to do as a kid. Also, a couple of years ago I built a representation of Disneyland in a RCT3 file so I can open the park and run it on my computer at any time, ride the "rides", etc. It took about a year. I'm nuts to have done that. I spend a lot of time reading Disney history and biographies, all the Jim Korkis stuff and individuals who accomplished things for the magic kingdom. A little bit about your ideal match: I'm very open on that. Maybe that was always my problem. Too open minded? Not specific enough? I think I don't want to nail it down to "must be this" or "must be that." I've had at least one relationship end over Disney and another one that didn't get going because I invited her to Disneyland ( invited to pay her way even ) and was told she hated the place, but has never been. I'm starting to notice that liking Disney should be near the top. I don't need to find someone who worships it, but hating it can be a real deal breaker because nothing else is likely to mesh if that fundemental one doesn't exist. ( Besides, couples can always argue over WHICH attraction to go on if they really have to fight, right? )

Love it! Hate you're a cross the country! By the way, I ended a newly.....not quite relationship because he chose to go to take me to see Thor instead of Pirates Of The Caribbean 3.,., who chooses ANYONE over Jack Sparrow? I'm in the mindset of its one of the first questions I ask...if you don't like Disney, nice meeting you....next!

Love it! Hate you're a cross the country! By the way, I ended a newly.....not quite relationship because he chose to go to take me to see Thor instead of Pirates Of The Caribbean 3.,., who chooses ANYONE over Jack Sparrow? I'm in the mindset of its one of the first questions I ask...if you don't like Disney, nice meeting you....next!

Across the country is right! I was just in LA for a job interview and survived my first earthquake. Needless to say it scared me enough that CA is now off my list of places to live. But FL is not. Fifthrider, move to FL bc you sound awesome! Lol

I just really like meeting new people so....

First Name: Rachel

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: red/green-hazel

Body Type: average

Ethnicity: whiter than white

Do you have any kids: outside of the 100 high school students that occupy every waking hour of my life, no.

Do you have any pets: cats and dogs

Favorite activities: reading, writing, watching movies, going on adventures, super heroing, traveling, singing, the usual

Favorite movie: Princess Bride, Labyrinth, Mary Poppins, Peter Pan, Star Wars, Star Trek, Toy Story, Harry Potter series, Lord of the Rings series, You've Got Mail, etc, etc, etc.

Favorite color(s): purple and green

Favorite Disney character(s): Daisy Duck, Aurora, Tiana, Charlotte, Captain Hook, Maleficent

A little bit about yourself: I'm a nerd, a dork, and I love it. I read comic books (mostly Marvel - X-Men, Captain Marvel, Spider-Man, but Birds of Prey, Hellboy, and Teen Titans pop in from time to time), do a lot of community/school theatre, and make random obscure pop culture references at a moment's notice. I forget about answering things like emails and texts, I love having projects or trips to plan, and when I'm in a bad mood I bake.

A little bit about your ideal match: I dunno, man; I've never found my ideal match so how would I know? All the normals - good sense of humor, ability to keep up with me in conversation - are there. Someone who can deal with musical theatre references, random bouts of singing, and can jump in is always fun. (I'd say the same for Disney but this is DiS - that just comes standard-issue).

First Name: Dee

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown

Body Type: Healthy

Ethnicity: African Amn/Spanish

Do you have any kids: Yes

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Travel

Favorite movie: Too many

Favorite color(s): Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Minnie

A little bit about yourself: Homebody, but love travel

A little bit about your ideal match: Honest and common interests

Fifth rider. I have to ask what was on your bucket list that it is complete? Wow! I keep adding to mine

First Name: Melissa

Hair/Eye Color: Black/Hazel

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: Caucasion

Do you have any kids: No

Favorite activities: Dancing, Singing, Traveling, Biking, Hiking, Skating, Bowling, Fishing, and going to the Beach, Mall, Movies, Car Shows, Disney World, Parks, Theme Parks and Sporting Events

Favorite movie: Too many

Favorite Disney character(s): Stitch, Ariel and Belle

A little bit about yourself: I am a sweet, kind, loving, caring, respectful, trustworthy, and loyal woman. I have a great sense of humor and personality. I love the outdoors and I love to travel (Disney of course lol). If you would like to know anything else about me feel free to send me a message :wave

A little bit about your ideal match: I am looking for a man who has a great personality and sense of humor. Who loves Disney as much as I do. He also is loving, kind, caring, and sweet. What I would love is someone I can go to Disney World with and enjoy each others company. If that's you don't hesitate to send me a message :-)

1921886_849316535094947_4795548941165788259_n.jpg

First Name: Paul

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Blonde, Blue

Body Type: Average

Do you have any kids: No but I would like to have children someday.

Do you have any pets: I personally do not, but my parents have two dogs.

Favorite activities: Planning trips to Disney World, anything outdoors like hiking, fishing, etc. Watching sports.

Favorite movie(s): Disney: Lion King (first movie I saw in the theater) Non Disney movie: The Blind Side

Favorite color: Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Baloo and Donald Duck

A little bit about yourself: I am very relaxed person and like to have fun. I like to laugh and be a little goofy once in a while. (My birthday is April Fools Day so I can be a little goofy right?) I have done two Disney College Programs in Disney World and I was a Disney World College Program Campus Representative at my College during my college years. I also collect vinylmations.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who has a sense of humor and likes to have a good laugh once in a while. A person who is a Disney person who likes to go to Disney World (I try to go every year). Likes to travel and is a family person.

It wouldn't hurt to make some Disney friends on here as well.

First Name: Kayla

Sex:Female

Hair/Eye Color: Auburn/hazel

Body Type:curvy

Ethnicity: caucasian

Do you have any kids: not yet, but hopefully someday

Do you have any pets: not currently

Favorite activities: traveling, spending time with family and friends, anything Disney of course

Favorite movie: Disney- tie between Sleeping Beauty and Frozen / Non Disney- Pretty Woman or Nightmare on Elm Street

Favorite color(s): Turquoise, Pink, White

Favorite Disney character(s): Aurora, Elsa, Belle, Rapunzel

A little bit about yourself: I'm a long time Disney freak and proud of it. I'm very family oriented. I love meeting new people and exploring new places.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who loves Disney, traveling and having fun. I have to be serious at work, so I like to hang out with people who like to laugh and relax when I'm free.

New friends are always great too! :)

Name: Rick

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Brown

Body Type: Fit

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: Boy 14yr

Favorite activities: Planning a Disney Vacation, bowling, golf, sports, movies.

Favorite movie: Skyhigh,

Favorite Disney character(s): Gaston

A little bit about yourself: Disney Diehard, love WDW, DL, Cruises, and the Disboard. Worked 25 years for JNJ and would love to retire early and move to Orlando.
Easy going and really love vacations.

A little bit about your ideal match: Would love Disney and be easy to get along with and likes to have a good time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter