• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official VILLAS at DISNEYLAND HOTEL (Discovery Tower) Owners and Fans Info Thread

So I'm a new DVC owner, and I'm looking to book DLV this morning for the runDisney race weekend in January. AND I'm usually on the east coast but my dad is having open heart surgery today, so I'm in CA (yawn) and we need to leave for the hospital at 5:15am.... so now with the site down (no surprise) I'll be bringing my laptop in the car and continuously trying from the car and then the hospital waiting room...... (of all the days....)

My guess too.

They updated the GUI so that Disneyland Hotel appears in the checkboxes. So, that's good.

I think they've just turned off all reservations until exactly 8am so that nobody gets a jump on it.

EDIT: It's 8:01 and still not up yet
It’s 5:09 (west coast) and still down. Ughhh. The debate whether to go back to sleep or stick it through!!!

It's like playing a slot machine. Click 'Check Availability' over and over until I hopefully hit the jackpot and see something else other than the 7 dwarves.

You know how some analysis shows that the NCAA March Madness basketball tournament costs businesses $17 billion in lost productivity? Would love the know the productivity loss around bad Disney tech throughout the year. This year alone, I spent hours ‘in line’ waiting for the Tron preview, MNSSHP, Oogie Boogie tix and now a DVC room!

Annnnnnd in come the dwarfs again lol

Edit: Now my entire VDH contract is missing from my profile. This is good! 🤣

Strange...I managed to book a preferred studio, but at the very last screen, it gave me dwarves again, and now I can't see *any* of my Disneyland bookings in my Dashboard (we'd also booked a couple nights at VGC).

ETA: I *think* I booked it, that is. Only the dwarves really know...

Strange...I managed to book a preferred studio, but at the very last screen, it gave me dwarves again, and now I can't see *any* of my Disneyland bookings in my Dashboard (we'd also booked a couple nights at VGC).

ETA: I *think* I booked it, that is. Only the dwarves really know...
Glad it isn't only me that isn't seeing our VDH stay. I'd say DVC IT was par for the course on this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter