• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official VILLAS at DISNEYLAND HOTEL (Discovery Tower) Owners and Fans Info Thread

Snuck my reservation in just in time, back to the dwarves. A lot of studio availability (standard and preferred) but far less for other categories.

Annnnnnd in come the dwarfs again lol

Edit: Now my entire VDH contract is missing from my profile. This is good! 🤣
Yep. I made 2 reservations - my dashboard showed the number of days until my VDH vacation....
now it shows that I have no reservations there.

I'm not sure if I have a reservation or not anymore.

EDIT: The phone lines at DVC aren't connecting.... I get a BUSY SIGNAL. Wow. Nice. :jester:

Last edited:

Now the phone won't connect. I am getting a message that says the party is temporarily unavailabe....geezzzzz.

Was just about to say this… man, forget this. This isn’t worth giving up sleep and all this stress
It's so worth it if you DO get that reservation nobody else can. You'll forget all about the stress and madness and just think about the dates you got.

My friend was able to book a reservation for us using her Riv points and got a confirmation number. Hopefully Disney didn't lose the res!

Edited to add: I was able to add the reservation to my account with no issue (yet), it's still showing up on her DVC dashboard with the points deducted from her total, as well as a countdown...

Last edited:
My dashboard randomly will show our VDH reservation, I notice when it doesn't the 2 BWV waitlists we have don't show either. I'm walking away for the time being. I got our 7 month booking done for BLT and gonna count that as a win.

Edited to add: I was able to add the reservation to my account with no issue (yet), it's still showing up on her DVC dashboard with the points deducted from her total, as well as a countdown...
Yes, I saw a picture of the Disneyland Hotel with a countdown, and my points deducted.

A few minutes later, I saw a picture of my home resort, with my full points and no VDH reservation.

A few minutes later, again I saw the countdown with the VDH picture.

Now, I see 0 points in my account, a picture of my home resort, and no mention of the VDH reservation.

This process is as slick as a whistle. :)

I got through to a Member Services rep and they aren’t able to make reservations either.

Classic Disney, expected nothing less!

Last I saw, my reservation was showing up on my dashboard but never rechecked and now I can't login!

I can’t get to any of the ’password protected’ parts of the website. It’s *really* broken now. . . Haha!

My reservations at VDH are back, but I have my full points - nothing deducted yet. This seems like a good glitch :)

Still seeing if I can check availability again....

Now when you select the booking tool it says is down for maintenance again.
My experience:
5:30AM booking page goes live (only 30 minutes late)
Try a search for all villa types, which completes and shows NO availably across all dates and villa types
Search again, which gives error. Repeat search for an hour, and only receive error.
6:30AM booking page goes down, I give up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter