• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official VILLAS at DISNEYLAND HOTEL (Discovery Tower) Owners and Fans Info Thread

Touringplans initially said on their instagram something to the effect of 'people who get to check into their rooms earlier are influencers/bloggers and 4pm is for everyone else (points / cash stays)'. However, according to their latest story, it looks like they also got to check in early.

who get to check into their rooms earlier are influencers/bloggers and 4pm is for everyone else
And this annoys me to no end and I'm not even there waiting for a room, but if somebody used their points and/or paid cash they should not be treated like 2nd class citizens when compared to the bloggers (and yes, I am looking forward to seeing some content).

Got my room! I wanted a balcony but oh well. 1124 Duo Studio to the right of the grand villa (which they’re still cleaning). Nice welcome gift!!

Attachments

• IMG_9209.jpeg
    IMG_9209.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_9211.jpeg
    IMG_9211.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_9212.jpeg
    IMG_9212.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_9214.jpeg
    IMG_9214.jpeg
    65.1 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_9215.jpeg
    IMG_9215.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 151
Got my room! I wanted a balcony but oh well. 1124 Duo Studio to the right of the grand villa (which they’re still cleaning). Nice welcome gift!!
That looks bigger than it looked in the video I posted this morning. Is that a preferred or a standard view?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter